**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something's wrong here...

So it's end of war season officially.. we ended in tier5 which should have locked us in at 5.... However last win gave no points which is correct. But this series we dropped back down to tier 6 with defense tactics... How is that possible?

Comments

• MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Well then ther in tier6 can drop you out of tier5
    But not after season with the lock.. once in tier 5 or above can't go up or down.. not to mention last war in 5 was a win.. so I'm really confused..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    MRMOJO77 said:

But not after season with the lock.. once in tier 5 or above can't go up or down.. not to mention last war in 5 was a win.. so I'm really confused..

Yes isn’t luck from tier6 only from tier5 and above mean tier6 can stil kick you out because ther stil Get War ratio and if that is above your war ratio ther wil kick you down.
    Not to mention tier 6 doesn't have defense tactics... I think...
    Ah ok I get it. Because rating is on the cusp it could fluctuate. So in theory after this war and rating goes up we should be officially locked in...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    (1) your current War in which you are placing defense you could be matched against a team just across the 5/6 border, and Kabam basically tosses a coin to determine which map you both will fight on (it would be unfair for you to be on map-5 nodes but your opponent be on Map-6 nodes, so they make you play on the same map).

(2) or maybe the last war (in which teams in tier 6 do still get WR points) caused some of them to move up past you, thus dropping you down to tier 6 in place of them. Of which, now that you may be in tier 6 you will now be able to get +/- in your WR (as evidenced in current war +29/-24 potential.

Seems like every offseason numerous posts like this pop up.
    Still doesn't explain the defense tactics though. Lol

edited November 2019
    And the nodes are tier5 nodes. Lol.. just checked
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    So you dropped to Tier 6 because last war some ally's moved up above you from 6 into 5, bumping you down (see prev explanations).

And now you are in tier 6, but probably facing a tier 5 ally, and randomly decided to play your match on a tier 5 Map, with Tactics (again, see prev explanations).

The Tactics aren’t technically limited to those ally's that are actually in T 1-5, but should instead have been specified as being for any war in which the map is being played on a map 1-5 (for those cases of a 5 vs 6 being matched against each other).