**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.3 Mysterio - suspicions poison dmg

Seriously Kabam! Why create such a fight?

The only way to inflict REAL damage is through poison AFTER an armor break!
And u guys only have TWO options amongst over 150 (ish) champions that do it and they BOTH SUCK!
Okay okay...I went for it! I wanna try new options...so I couldn’t even test King Groot effectively because after FIVE TRIES I wasn’t able to inflict ANY poison damage. Either because the the supposed 100% permanent armor break after sp1 w furies was RNG based or because I couldn’t reach sp2 since Mysterio has power drain on the special u want him to launch.
So all my my cards on MAN THING - what a champion!!!
First the sinergies:

Let’s not forget: 25% fury + 25% of his attack as poison damage from parry + 25% MORE DAMAGE from the NODE;

WOOOW - that’s stunning!

I was so impressed with this HUGE damage that I went for a duel against a champ with man thing WITHOUT THAT MARVELOUS EXTRA DAMAGE and look at the outcome:

I get it Kabam...u guys are a business but this fight is A JOKE!
Make this a bleed node or anything else that allows us to have MORE GOOD OPTIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE! This is not fair with a such devoted player base that put so much money on the game...specially on a black week...
C’mon Kabam...u can do better than this for us!

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'm no expert on man-thing but it really looks like the fight against mysterio is bugged somehow. Should be doing a lot more damage than that.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    yeah this right is ridiculousness. I don't want to fight Mysterio for 30 mins with a r5 5 star because I do not have Man thing and my King groot isn't dupped and only rank 2.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The fight is ridiculous, but kg only has a 90% armour break chance, and man thing sucks either way
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    After I did my initial clear of 6.3, the first lane I did was this one to get it out of the way. So annoying.
  • The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71
    Lvernon15 said:

And why did you tag Brian grant??? What’s he going to do?

Honestly idk lol just wanted people with visibility help address this type of bad designed fights
  • The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71
    So...we supposed to accept this bad designed fight and shove it?
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Guess so
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

So...we supposed to accept this bad designed fight and shove it?

And you expected what alternative outcome?
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Use King Groot man, he's like the only counter to that Acid Wash Mysterio
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    They could keep the current nodes and add toxi can toxi can’t node so that any armor break champion or spider verse champion might work
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Maybe they intend to introduce a new champ in the near feature that will make this node less frustrating
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Man-Thing, King Groot, and don't sleep on Howard... :D Only 3 options in the the game currently that can armor break and poison.