**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champs to use

Hey all

Closer to uncollected now. Became conqueror last night using minimal revives and potions.

I am aware that act 5 is different.

Which champs should I focus on for act 5? How many units will i need? And are there any tips regarding completion of the first two chapters (relatively painlessly)?

Here is my 4 and 5 star roster. Is it in good shape?

Comments

• Dang man you have a lot of solid champs in there that will definitely make the fights easier
  • GimmeCullGimmeCull Posts: 52
    Thanks. Which champs would be the most helpful?
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Corvus void hype cap IW wasp Havok sentinel and venom the duck.
    I would say based on how much you get those guys leveled up I would say any where from 500 to 1000 units based on how many pots and revives u have saved.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Stark spider man is gonna be your #1 option for the collector. Guilly 2099 should be able to destroy everything else.

Rack up units till you feel like you have enough.
    edited December 2019
    Thanks for that. I have 1500 units. Reckon that will be enough?
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I used 700 for 5.2.4 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 but I didn't use many potions for the previous chapters and I became uncollected last night. First rank up havok my 5* was one MVP if Captain America 5* isnt rank 3 get him there he's another one that can deal a large amount of damage rogue wouldn't be too bad for the collector also if you can get her to sp2
    I am considering ranking up my 5* rogue to level 3 or fast tracking my 4* domino to level 4. Which should I go for?
    Or should I go for 4* hyperion?
    Hard choice