**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Items not being transferred into overflow

This is the second time I’ve opened a large amount of free daily crystals and a portion of potions and small energy refills did not transfer over to my overflow inventory. There are over 50 small energy refills that did not get transferred and almost 25 health potions that didn’t transfer. Someone needs to look into this issue bc I feel like I’m getting ripped off after all the effort and time it takes to play this game much less stock up on those crystals.... for them not to work correctly is ridiculous. Both instances were over two weeks apart so nothing has been done about this problem.

Here are the photos I took as it happened. Playing this game should not require someone to document every single step you take... record every action you make... these issues are absurd.

Comments

• Oneeye1Oneeye1 Posts: 29
    I don’t know why the second picture didn’t post... probably another bug as usual
  • Opened 80 crystals and got over 127 items (not counting however many yielded Gold) ?
    Looks like the counter is wrong next to come Items there.

I’ve seen other cases where the count next to Items (upon opening lots at a time) is incorrect. So probably only the actual amount got sent to Stash.