**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal tabs rearrangement

Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
In my opinion the crystal tab is much better now that we don’t have to scroll past a lot of it to get to the sig stones and other commonly opened crystals.

On the other hand the crystal SHARD tab is now a complete mess where the most commonly opened crystals are at the bottom and the crystals are no longer in any order at all.

I’m curious to see if everyone agrees.

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I don't like the rearrangement. The old arrangement worked better.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I want the order back please. Or at least give some sense to this one.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    IcsGrec said:

I would preffer being able to open 100 crystals at a time. It would save a lot of time when opening T4CC shard crystals, quest crystals (i`m still hoping for that special 100 crystal to come back) or arena crystals.

Or better, an "Open All" button. Helps to skip through all the top-up offers
  • 3 accounts. 3 different ways there arranged. If it’s not a bug I’d be very surprised.
    One of my accounts has My 3rd Crystal tab arranged like this.

trade tech
    Trade mutant
    Lesser solo
    Trade mystic
    Greater solo
    Trade skill
    Trade cosmic
    Trade science.
    Can’t be that way on purpose

The other 2 accounts still same as old way of lesser, greater, then all the trade options under

• SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    This new arrangement drives me crazy :s I want the old order back - PLEASE!
  • Pudge008Pudge008 Posts: 39
    Yeah can’t lie accidentally bought the wrong arena crystals not a fan of this either.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Is it just me, or is the order constantly changing each time I open and close it?
  • ManGlitterManGlitter Posts: 15
    Agreed here. The special crystals tab doesn’t even make sense now. The solo crystals are separated by CC. And my list of champions is out of whack too. I have to re-filter to find champs.