**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally cavalier

Yesterday I tried act 6 for the first time. And it worked well for me :D after 1,5 h I was cavalier and it only cost me 400 units. The hardest one was Crossbones. Man, that was where I lost units. Corvus in, damage, death, revive. And again, till he was K.O.

Comments

• Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    good going, crossbones was the pain in my side for ages, my cap marvel movie made short work of sentinel though :smiley:
  • Options
    Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    What team did you use.. i wanna make the push but i dont think i can pit together a good enough team yet.
  • Options
    GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    I used r5 awakend corvus, r4 awakend Hyperion, r4 awakend magik, r4 unawakend sparky and r4 awakend ArchAngel. All 5 stars.
    ArchAngel helped a lot.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I just got through myself with my 4 4/55s and handful of 3/45s. Pretty stoked I could do it before Xmas stuff starts. And the only units I spent were to get one last point in despair for CB.
  • Options

Yesterday I tried act 6 for the first time. And it worked well for me :D after 1,5 h I was cavalier and it only cost me 400 units. The hardest one was Crossbones. Man, that was where I lost units. Corvus in, damage, death, revive. And again, till he was K.O.

All things considered, 400 units is not bad for Act 6.1. The increased rewards from the calendar and crystals will probably make up for it soon enough.