**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ global buff question

AequitasDominusAequitasDominus Posts: 20
edited December 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm an officer in my alliance.

In the current AQ we had the following situation, which i'm not sure it was a bug or just a visual glitch

We run 2 bgs

BG1
Day 1 - map 4 with armour buff - we did not kill boss (no honor and no extra points)
Day 2 - map 4 with physical buff - we 100% it (400 honor)
Day 3 - map 4 with armour buff - we 100% it (600 honor)

Bg2
Day 1- map 3 with armour buff - we 100% it (300 honor)
Day 2 - map 3 with physical buff - we 100% it (450 honor)
Day 3 - map 3 with plagued mind buff - we 100% it (600 honor)

This gives, by my math, 300 on day 1, 850 on day 2 and 1200 in day 3, which is what is shown in each day history, but

When selecting global buff (plagued mind) for 4th day in bg 1, i had the following image:

It seems be applying the correct honor points for that bg but also says armour buff wasn't done, so is this a visual glitch?

Or are we missing the honor points from the armour buff in bg1, since we failled it on day 1?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Can anyone on Kabam give some feedback?

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • The green “check” or red “x” marks for different Modifiers are specific to which BG you are looking at (those marks do not cross over from one BG to another).

But, yes, I have seen myself when we failed a modifier one day, but then succeed in doing it in next day. After that, the icon will still be showing the red ‘x’ (failed) icon for that Modifier, even though we had succeeded it on a subsequent day. And the points shown are correct.

So looks like because there is only one location for showing either of the 2 icons, the ‘x’ icon is taking precedence for showing instead of a successful ‘check’ icon, for cases where you had both a succes and a fail on same Modifier on different days.
  • But, FYI, you should try doing Heroic Level Modifiers instead of the Normal level ones. Several of the Heroic ones look like they would actually be easier than some in Normal.
  • Thanks for the first response.

But, FYI, you should try doing Heroic Level Modifiers instead of the Normal level ones. Several of the Heroic ones look like they would actually be easier than some in Normal.

Thanks for the tip but most of our people aren't that skilled... And we like to keep things as relax as possible
  • Ok. Just that Optimist/Pessimist are only for a small portion of the fight, vs Armor/Resistance is on the defenders the entire fight.

And RoleReversal just have to let ppl know that normal class advantage is switched around for that day.