**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She-Hulk

In the new event quest, the trial of reed richards in the second quest “disposition” how do you beat She-hulk at the end? I couldn’t even get her off 100%

Comments

• Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 165
    Read the node! She is on an Aegis node. You need to hit for with 4 heavy hits to remove the indestructible buff.
  • Options
    What are heavy hits?
  • Options
    2nd thread in which you ask, so I’m assuming you’re not “trolling” and actually don’t know (although, at level 60 ??)

Hold-down a light attack tap on screen for at least a split second (or longer). When you press down and hold, your champ prepares for a Heavy Attack, and when you release your press from the screen it will unleash your Heavy.
    Best to have the Parry mastery. So you can Parry and then execute a Heavy while opponent is stunned.

If you really aren’t familiar, just test it out. Press and hold on screen and see your champ go into a different stance. Then release your finger and watch them execute their Heavy attack (see champ Profile for any specific info a champ may have about their Heavy)

So do you know the difference between a Medium Attack (swipe) and a Light Attack (tap) ? And about what combinations of Heavy or Light you can do in Combo before the combo will end ??
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Free63 said:

What are heavy hits?

HOW long have you been playing this game? In the tutorial that you can't skip and can only beat by doing the moves taught, they teach you this move. So there is absolutely no way you don't know what a heavy attack is. Pretty childish to act like you don't just to get attention. I feel bad for you because I couldn't imagine having to pretend to be totally stupid to get attention.