UNCOLLECTED in 17days

Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Member Posts: 118
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
any records here?)))
p.s. Without spending money,just with skill!!

Comments

• Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Member Posts: 447 ★★
    What was your team?
  • Ir0nM8nIr0nM8n Member Posts: 33
    I did it in 35 days, with unit calendar.
    4* R4 Hyperion, starky, magik,human torch
    5* R1 bishop

Man you did it in half. Congrats :)
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    I started a second account 7 days ago and I'll be finished act 4 first run through tonight so I don't think UC in 17 days will be any kind of a record but well done the collector is a horrible fight if you don't have a good champ for him ?
  • DrVoyantDrVoyant Member Posts: 10
    I did it in 24 (Energy kept me from doing it in 21 days)

Took me 700 units worth of revives though

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Member Posts: 955 ★★★
    I find that hard to believe
  • NeotwismNeotwism Member Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    How could u get enough energy without spending money? R u new to the game or is this a second account? I dont believe a new player starting from scratch who isn't familiar with all the champs could do it in less than 3 weeks. To reach level 40 alone would be tough
  • DrVoyantDrVoyant Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2019
    Neotwism said:

How could u get enough energy without spending money? R u new to the game or is this a second account? I dont believe a new player starting from scratch who isn't familiar with all the champs could do it in less than 3 weeks. To reach level 40 alone would be tough

It's actually not that bad to do. You do Act 4 in the first 4 days. You spend a week grinding Arena for units. You spend another few days working on taking champs to 4/40

5.1 is fairly easy with 4/40s. Only difficulty was 5.1.5 for me

The first 3 quests in 5.2 are also easy. No items needed. 5.2.4 is the real issue.
    You just restart until you get a good run.
    5.2.5 is easy as well. Practice against Bane, and you're good to go. Same with 5.2.6.
    Collector will take items, and boost up for him. 7 team revives, and 7 20% for me.
    I did it with no $ (I did get the sigil after he went down though)

Hopefully that explains it. It is pretty tough in 5.2, but with experience (5 years for me) it's not so bad.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,481 ★★★★★
    That makes sense. You're not new.
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Member Posts: 118
    Yeah,guys this is my second account ,and i know everything about this game,how to fight etc.
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,110 ★★★★
    It's not their first rodeo, probably done it a few times on different accounts
    edited December 2019
    And here all your proofs
    For 5.2.3 quake
    For 5.2.4 havok
    For collector quake my mvp
    All champs 4/40

q
    @Ceo_Wakeford That just proves Uncollected. It does nothing to prove it was in 17 days. Where did u get the units for energy refills and revives?
    Neotwism said:

@Ceo_Wakeford That just proves Uncollected. It does nothing to prove it was in 17 days. Where did u get the units for energy refills and revives?

When u are newbee you get refils from leveling up
    From solo objectives
    From 3 days alliance missions
    From 1 week summoner sigil
    From grinding arena and more
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,274 Guardian
    Haji_Saab said:

Definitely do-able for 2nd accounts especially if u r an arena grinder

I'm not sure I could do it, and there's some random luck involved when it comes to crystal pulls, but I'm pretty sure from a resource perspective it is possible for a veteran player to become uncollected in less than three weeks.

As a semi-related aside, it is possible for a "solo" player to get glory. You make an alliance and just solo run something like Map 1. Takes very little time and effort, and you'd probably be surprised what rank you end up with at the end of the week.

Unfortunately there's no such thing as a solo war, and I don't want to roll two more alts just to test a minimal war.
  • GOTGGOTG Member Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    17 days are theoretically possible but not fun. You push yourself too hard it's not fun it feels tired and forced.
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    LIEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!
    DrVoyant said:

After checking out his profile, he has 100% Master and Heroic titles.
    618 PvP wins.
    I see no possible way it was 17 days, without the cc.

:)

As u see everything is possible if u a veteran player who explored everything on your first account,i’m playing this game almost 4 years and im very skilled player ,and i chosed all ez paths in act-5
    P.s. I’m playing 14 hours per day
    Etjama said:

LIEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!

If u can’t do this, don’t call me a lier,without any proofs ,u don’t know me and how i am playing
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    Where is my congratulations ?!)))
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Member Posts: 210

Etjama said:

LIEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!

If u can’t do this, don’t call me a lier,without any proofs ,u don’t know me and how i am playing
    20k 5 star shards in 17 days is physically impossible. Even if you caught the tail end of the last eq and have 100% heroic and master of this eq, you end up with about 7500. Plus the 1k for act 4 completion and 1100 for act 5.1 and 5,2 completion. Leaving you with 9600 5 star shards. Unless you can pull 38 4 star dupes in 17 days (impossible) you got it man! Judging from what your roster looks likes and ALL 38 of the dupe are in Cull you get 20k. I apologize for this extended math session, but OP I strongly disbelieve your statement of 17 days. Seatin did it in 28 days? And he live streamed most of it which gives valid evidence, you have screenshots of your roster and the fact that you have completed 5.2
    Only thing i can think of is if he joined a very high tier account with the second account but sure;y that still wouldn't give enough shards to get to at least 20000 shards. And even if he did and this somehow worked out, it wouldn't be fair as the average player doesn't start out in a high gold/ platinum alliance
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Member Posts: 955 ★★★
    Master rank 3 to get enough for 20k shards
    edited December 2019
    It's also strange how OP stays quiet until someone makes a post saying"well it would be possible IF...." Then the OP says "see it is possible." Just because it MAY be possible doesn't mean u did it!
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Member Posts: 210
    A point that could be made regarding the 5* shards could be 100% on each of the fantastic side quests on uncollected difficulty. However, quickly disregarding this point, it is ridiculously tough to go through that quest with such low rated champions, especially when that 28k rated annihilus turns up and shreds everything in its path. Plus it would add to the energy and time counts so i stand by it, impossible