**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wasp, Dr. Doom v Mysterio - passive stun vs passive heal block

Hi Support,

On 20th November an announce has been made regarding Wasp and Dr. Doom's passive stun issue on Stun immune nodes (immune debuff nodes)

This has been sorted now with the new update.

My question is:
Will Mysterio's passive heal block on immune debuff nodes also be resolved? I assume Mysterio's passive heal block should be the same scenario as Wasp or Doom's passive stun.
Please find below example: Mysterio vs Rhino on immune debuff node from RTTL 4.5

Many thanks,
Kind Regards

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    cTL said:

Hi Support,

On 20th November an announce has been made regarding Wasp and Dr. Doom's passive stun issue on Stun immune nodes (immune debuff nodes)

This has been sorted now with the new update.

My question is:
    Will Mysterio's passive heal block on immune debuff nodes also be resolved? I assume Mysterio's passive heal block should be the same scenario as Wasp or Doom's passive stun.
    Please find below example: Mysterio vs Rhino on immune debuff node from RTTL 4.5

Many thanks,
    Kind Regards

I concur with @UmbertoDelRio, you the OP definitely did not understand the significance behind the doctor doom and wasp fix. As mentioned, since mysterio heal block is a passive, there is no reason for debuff immunity to prevent a passive effect.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It will work on debuff immunity scenarioa, like others mentioned.
    It will not work on heal block immunity scenarios. For example, it shouldn't work against The Champion, when deffensing or attacking the final node of a quest
  • Hey there, as others have mentioned, the Debuff Immunity node will only prevent Debuffs from happening, not Passive Effects. Since Mysterio applies a Passive Heal Block Effect, and not a Heal Block Debuff, a Debuff Immunity node would not prevent it.

Buffs and Debuffs can be distinguished by the light ring the have around them, like the one on Rhino's Fury in the screenshot you shared. Passive Effects, like the Heal Block Passive in the picture, do not have a ring like that around them.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    @Kabam Zibiit not trying to resurrect this post, just haven't been able to get a definitive answer whether this is a bug, intended or I'm missing some interaction here. Dont want to keep losing A.Bonuses if it simply isn't supposed to work. In T5 Challenger Map w/Villain D.Tactic. Since Doc Ocs power lock "debuff" becomes a "passive" power drain/steal when awakened. Why doesn't it stick or work vs Dr.Doom on node #53 Enhanced SP2/200% power gain node? Don't see anything in the #villain d.tactic or Dr.Doom that should effect this.
    Why is this happening or is it a bug?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

@Kabam Zibiit not trying to resurrect this post, just haven't been able to get a definitive answer whether this is a bug, intended or I'm missing some interaction here. Dont want to keep losing A.Bonuses if it simply isn't supposed to work. In T5 Challenger Map w/Villain D.Tactic. Since Doc Ocs power lock "debuff" becomes a "passive" power drain/steal when awakened. Why doesn't it stick or work vs Dr.Doom on node #53 Enhanced SP2/200% power gain node? Don't see anything in the #villain d.tactic or Dr.Doom that should effect this.
    Why is this happening or is it a bug?

based on what i read, doc ock awakened physics ability is to drain 100% of power gained, so since there is 200% power gain 200-100=100% power gain for the opponent still? unsure about that but thats probably what happened.