Apocalypse is Coming!!!!!

Has anyone caught that the new opening login picture of the game has a picture of Apocalypse's face (eyes & mouth) in the middle of the screen, right above the title?! I absolutely CANNOT WAIT for Marvel's top villain to join the game!!!!!!!

Comments

• tinman76tinman76 Posts: 109
    That is Apocolypse. Under the logo is Annihilus
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 8
    Looks like they just split the annihilus image to make space for the logo. Shift the image below to logo two squares up and it complete the image above the logo
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 984 ★★★
    It probably hurt getting your bubble burst like that. Assume he’s coming. Too many good characters not in the game and too much money to be made.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 109
    Annihilus'mouth is always open! Where I have circled it is Apocolypse. Use Google Images to prove me wrong.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 1,125 ★★★★
    It looks completely nothing like any apocalypse mouth. ever.

Do you see those 3 lines on both? That should settle it.
    edited December 2019
    Also one last major point, apocalypse has teeth because technically hes still a human.
  • It's Annihilus, not apocalypse. Pretty certain we will get apocalypse eventually, but that is 100% Annihilus
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,066 ★★★
    Perhaps next February we will get a mutant related event and that could be Apocalypse introduction to the contest.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 624 ★★★
    I would actually hope they do a whole age of Apocalypse month, be cool to see a one armed wolverine and a one eye cyclops!
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 748 ★★★★

one eye cyclops!

Hmm...
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,131 ★★★★
    Annihilus is abyss of legends boss as hes one of the harder champs to fight.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,220 ★★★★
    .. I mean apocalypse is still coming to be fair.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Annihilus is abyss of legends boss as hes one of the harder champs to fight.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it was the Collector for the Abyss boss.
  • OYCOYC Posts: 2
    Okay, so I was wrong about the picture, but VERY RIGHT about one thing APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!! Storm Pyramid X is released on MCOC tomorrow!
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 126
    In the new description for next months EQ apocalypse is mentioned which seems to tease he will either show up here or in MROC since the champions coming are the first link to bridge the games. Could be a boss storyline that links the storylines together. Guess we will see in the months to come
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 206
    OYC said:

Okay, so I was wrong about the picture, but VERY RIGHT about one thing APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!! Storm Pyramid X is released on MCOC tomorrow!

She’s not coming tomorrow, she’s coming in April.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,617 ★★★★

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 135
    edited March 26

any source you gor this from? or u just trolling?
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 62
    With everything going around the crazy 2020, Apocalypse will be a perfect fit. 🥴
  • That's my bug boy.

• Also what is this?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 805 ★★★

I don't think some of these people get that photoshop is used for design and edits
    I'm pretty sure this is just for fun
  • Ronnieb54Ronnieb54 Posts: 35
    We went from kabaam mike to kabaam vydious a sith name if there ever was one does that mean that kabaam has stop pretending to be the galactic republic an come out as the imperial empire. I mean it is fitting givin the state of kabaam’s relationship with the player base