**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.2.6 Champion Boss (Constructive Criticism)

2Β»

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

i just found out how difficult this 10% fight is. it ridiculous! I don't have Capiw. Hope Kabam reduce the indestructible charge to 3 or less. If not create a champ that can easily beat this. If not i will be stuck here forever.

Totally. Make the fight easier because you cannot clear it.. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just curious bro, you sure that your dexterity mastery is active?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If charges Drop need to be carry after knock down then also it’ll be helpful
    But 5 charges in a single fight with that many buffs isn’t good going
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    With the right champ it can be fun, that being said I wouldve loved a portal to take me straight to the boss just to practice over and over again. Hope they implement this for the grandmaster
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    belli300 said:

I won’t be doing that fight again possibly ever. The one I think is really messed up though it’s that for 100% one of the paths activates no retreat on the champion. Not sure how ppl pull that one off. It’s obviously doable but it’s the worst combination I could imagine in the game.

Personally I am going to use BWCV and hope my healing is enough
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They deleted my previous comment without showing why they did
    At least a reason is required when you deleting the comment (this is what you lacking kabam)
    TRANSPARENCY is needed