**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suddenly dead after going backwards in war

Have any of you guys suffer a random bug that when you go backwards in war all your health drain instantly???

Happened to me today when I decided to fight the boss in war. I had my Corvus glaive with full health against a Mr. Sinister boss.... It was in my 3rd backward move.... when I did it all health drained instantly out of nowhere. Happened to me like 6 months ago in another war but against a mini boss Iceman. I went backwards and instant death in my full health King groot.

Comments

• Options
    Fighting AW boss today (Sym.Supreme) using my basically full health, 3-charged, 5* r5 Corvus, and since stun-immune I just took some initial blocks waiting for an opening. Not sure if it happened while blocking or after retreating after those first few blocks, but then suddenly saw I was down to about 25% health left (after only about 5-10 seconds, and never having taken a hit).
  • Options
    Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    There is this magical thing called nodes. You should read up on them.
  • Options
    shaqsheepshaqsheep Posts: 2
    Duck of doom there is not a single node that can kill you while going backwards in war.
  • Options

There is this magical thing called nodes. You should read up on them.

Oh, really, please enlighten further. Tier 17, Symbiote Supreme, no guard links up (they don’t have such ability anyways), stun immune boss is the only thing of significance besides usual Attack/Health Boost as well, nothing fancy, and didn’t see anything in champ description indicating such damage.
  • Options
    JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★

Fighting AW boss today (Sym.Supreme) using my basically full health, 3-charged, 5* r5 Corvus, and since stun-immune I just took some initial blocks waiting for an opening. Not sure if it happened while blocking or after retreating after those first few blocks, but then suddenly saw I was down to about 25% health left (after only about 5-10 seconds, and never having taken a hit).

Sym Supreme will do damage when nullifying Corvus Glaives cruelty buffs. So with three charges (three cruelty buffs) the damage from an AW boss could be pretty high. See SS abilities below. That’s a rank 5, imagine if those numbers were scaled up by the nodes.

• Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited December 2019
    @shaqsheep The OP is talking about Corvus vs AW Mr.Sin & Iceman Boss,...so there aren't any nodes or abilities that should drain health significantly. Must be a bug. @SummonerNR SymSupreme as defender in any mode will still do damage (Clithons Cunning Blessing) at start of fight when nullifying buffs per each buffs plus during that Blessing phase (Dex, etc) but STILL doesn't do damage vs buffs at start as OUR attacker. This was supposed to be fixed last update. Typical Kabam advantageous "bug fixes". Hmm