**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's hyped for the December Calendar starting tomorrow?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
I know I am! I heard that either the anniversary rewards or the calendar rewards are based on progression so I'm really banking on Uncollected getting a 5 star awakening gem crystal or even better a generic gem so I can finally awaken my Aegon. What do you guys want to see in the calendar?

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

The last time we got an AG from a calendar.. it was at the end of a 90 day one.. i doubt we'll see one at the end of a 7 day calendar.. even less likely for one available to UC

I'm talking about on Christmas/New Years uncollected got a 5 star AG crystal
    Maldroit2 said:

The anniversary calendar starts on Tuesday. The December calendar started last week.

Oh my bad I meant Anniversary and I thought it started on Monday? My mistake
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

The last time we got an AG from a calendar.. it was at the end of a 90 day one.. i doubt we'll see one at the end of a 7 day calendar.. even less likely for one available to UC

Maldroit2 said:

The anniversary calendar starts on Tuesday. The December calendar started last week.

It starts late on on Monday, for me it starts on Tuesday in the uk
    Lvernon15 said:

Tiger360 said:

Maldroit2 said:

Oooh okay, I live in the UK also rip lol
    Tiger360 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Tiger360 said:

Maldroit2 said:

Oooh okay, I live in the UK also rip lol
    Yeah, it’s coming at midnight Monday/Tuesday, won’t be seeing what it is until Tuesday morning
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    edited December 2019
    Maldroit2 said:

The announcement says the anniversary calender starts on the 9th, which is Monday, not Tuesday

Maldroit2 said:

The announcement says the anniversary calender starts on the 9th, which is Monday, not Tuesday
    Depending on time zone it’s tuesday
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Knowing Kabam, anyone who isn't uncollected will get thrash. So nope, not excited.
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★
    I only want claim my 5☆nexus crystal 😉
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I think they reason they dont have a conquered level is becuase youre only supposed to be conqueror for a short period of time and that level doesnt require anything more then rank 3-4 4 stars to do, so thats the kind of stuff to give to that level, they give the stuff u will need to beat the content. Before when only UC was the highest title everyone got the same thing except for UC they got something better. Now that conqueror is 2 progression titles behind they are trying to get u to at the least become UC to get something decent. Kind of motivation by leaving out lol like this sucks i better get UC sooner then later so i dont keep missing out. Thats what drove me to become cavalier, they introduced the monthly progression based calendar and i was like well thats enough stalling(was saving 12k units for r5 completion offer) and decided to skip the offer bc of the calendar and cyber weekend tiered unit offers, glad i did but i always find if u just get into the content you can usually get through it, especially since it only requires completion. Save up some units and free 4 hr crystals and just dive into conpletion runs of the story, once u complete act 4 its only 12 paths to UC and then 6 paths to cav, its pretty quick
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Just don’t get too excited.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I never get my hopes up with this game so not me. I’ll just wait and see.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Knowing Kabam, anyone who isn't uncollected will get thrash. So nope, not excited.

From Conqueror, there are twelve quests you need to beat to become uncollected, and only like 3-5 depending on roster are actually difficult. Heck, I even made a full guide on the hardest one you can check out if you wanna (5.2.4). Getting uncollected requires a few decent 4/40s and a bit of skill. If you don’t have that you don’t need any different rewards than whatever bracket you were in. Back in my collected days Uncollected was the only distinction. I got the same stuff as my friend who had just picked up the game. It’s so much easier for you to be uncollected that there is no excuse or reason to be upset.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Goodness said:

Ohh you mean it will be tied to your progression and that makes you unhappy because you think you’re entitled to everything in the game?
    I mean Kabam is disrespectful towards all conquerors for not acknowledging their game progress and give them the same rewards as proven aka thrash.
    So advance to the next level. Problem solved.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Not hyped at all since I’m only UC
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

Goodness said:

Ohh you mean it will be tied to your progression and that makes you unhappy because you think you’re entitled to everything in the game?
    I mean Kabam is disrespectful towards all conquerors for not acknowledging their game progress and give them the same rewards as proven aka thrash.
    Probably because it is? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you hype yourself too much it's much more easy to get disappointed. Best to keep expectations low and be pleasantly surprised later.
  • If you hype yourself too much it's much more easy to get disappointed. Best to keep expectations low and be pleasantly surprised later.

That's how I am with my 5* Crystal's so that i can get uber excited when I pull something awesome.
    Having a chuckle at people hinting here that I’m expecting too much or something, I just made a simple post to ask other players if they are excited for the Christmas calendar because for players like me every little helps, so I’m excited either way. Last year people complained on the January calendar as they were expecting more 5* shards and I was one of the people who was happy lol