**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Kabam, could we please get clarity

On whether or not Vision Aarkus will indeed be “nerfed” with the bug fix prior to upcoming feature crystal release which includes Aarkus? It would be helpful to know how to spend resources.
I know there have been previous threads about this but the past one maybe seemed to allude to the Champion only?
Would love love love for Aarkus to stay as is. He is a cool character but without this bug not much justification on ranking him up.
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

On whether or not Vision Aarkus will indeed be “nerfed” with the bug fix prior to upcoming feature crystal release which includes Aarkus? It would be helpful to know how to spend resources.
    I know there have been previous threads about this but the past one maybe seemed to allude to the Champion only?
    Would love love love for Aarkus to stay as is. He is a cool character but without this bug not much justification on ranking him up.
    Thank you

It's a bug not a nerf. He will get corrected.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★

Does anyone think I should have said bug instead of nerf?

Well, if it's a bug fix then it's not a nerf. So me I guess.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    so, can we start spaming RDT threads?
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★

so, can we start spaming RDT threads?

Prepare the anti-RDT memes then.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I would love it if kabam makes changes to Aarkus abilities description to reflect what he is now.. instead of correcting him and making Aarkus into a dud like what kabam wanted; because if Aarkus worked as originally intended, he would be close to meh tier..
    Besides it’s easier to change a champions ability description rather than tweak parameters for his abilities that could potentially affect other champions..
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If they left him bugged then everyone would complain about other champs that were bugged and kabam corrected. This is similar to Cull when he was putting up insane damage. The champ is bugged and needs corrected. Simple as that. Yes, everyone that had Cull loved his insane damage, but it was a bug, just like Aarkus has currently. Every champ isn't designed to be the best in the game.
  • Options
    It is a bug. It is unfortunate but that's the case. Sure, you could argue that just changing the description would be simpler than fixing the bug, but that could then lead to more issues down the road.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I guess your analogy is right, if kabam did what I suggested, a lot of summoners would revolt, easier to correct Aarkus and make him play as intended, but I wish they buff him a bit to make him more useful..
    As the way Aarkus was originally intended, for my roster there is no reason to rank him higher than 3/45.
    How about other summoners who have him as 5* and 6*, what rank would you have Aarkus at?