**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have a bad feeling about this. V4

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★

The feeling these champs won’t cut it. And I’m going to spend many hundreds of units hoping to. Get the correct 1 star in the store. And I won’t . I have a bad feeling another rng unit grab is about to happen.

Comments

• Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★
    What other available 1*'s do you think would cut it? There are only 6 others that are even available, and not one of them is Corvus, Ghost, or Blade.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    That's nearly the team I'm going to use:

OG Vision, Gamora, Wolvie, HE and BP.

For you, I would just leave SW out since she's worthless without a sig.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

Unless you need a nullify for whatever reason. Then she’s the only one you can use.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Aryl said:

She at least has nullify, she’s better than pre buff colossus
    Good point.
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174

I’m set for 1* lol
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Markjv81 said:

The last 2 variants have been extremely well setup, I expect this one to be no different, kabam knows and understands what 1* are available and what they can do. Let’s see it before we start to complain.

Variant 1
    And if that was included in the last 2, your post may be relevant to what was said
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Markjv81 said:

The last 2 variants have been extremely well setup, I expect this one to be no different, kabam knows and understands what 1* are available and what they can do. Let’s see it before we start to complain.

Variant 1
    Counting is hard.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Hey why are you guys using 1* for variants?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Hey why are you guys using 1* for variants?

Because varaint 4 u not alow to use them higher tier in quset 6 u can only use 1 Star
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    same here i am worried, the balance will not be there if there are champion star based gates, variant 1 was by far the worst , even worst then 6.3, and in some cases 6.2 was better ,so i hope they dont do another variant 1 repetition, i dont know many people who apreciates variant 1 or even likes it, i have seen seatin spend 7k units to do variant 1, probably more
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I can't imagine that the 1* quests will be that bad. If anything I expect they will err on the side of too easy, but I've been wrong before.