Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I have a bad feeling about this. V4

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★

The feeling these champs won’t cut it. And I’m going to spend many hundreds of units hoping to. Get the correct 1 star in the store. And I won’t . I have a bad feeling another rng unit grab is about to happen.

Comments

• Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    What other available 1*'s do you think would cut it? There are only 6 others that are even available, and not one of them is Corvus, Ghost, or Blade.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    That's nearly the team I'm going to use:

OG Vision, Gamora, Wolvie, HE and BP.

For you, I would just leave SW out since she's worthless without a sig.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

Unless you need a nullify for whatever reason. Then she’s the only one you can use.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Aryl said:

She at least has nullify, she’s better than pre buff colossus
    Good point.
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 175

I’m set for 1* lol
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Markjv81 said:

The last 2 variants have been extremely well setup, I expect this one to be no different, kabam knows and understands what 1* are available and what they can do. Let’s see it before we start to complain.

Variant 1
    And if that was included in the last 2, your post may be relevant to what was said
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Markjv81 said:

The last 2 variants have been extremely well setup, I expect this one to be no different, kabam knows and understands what 1* are available and what they can do. Let’s see it before we start to complain.

Variant 1
    Counting is hard.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Hey why are you guys using 1* for variants?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,248 ★★★★★

Hey why are you guys using 1* for variants?

Because varaint 4 u not alow to use them higher tier in quset 6 u can only use 1 Star
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    same here i am worried, the balance will not be there if there are champion star based gates, variant 1 was by far the worst , even worst then 6.3, and in some cases 6.2 was better ,so i hope they dont do another variant 1 repetition, i dont know many people who apreciates variant 1 or even likes it, i have seen seatin spend 7k units to do variant 1, probably more
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    I can't imagine that the 1* quests will be that bad. If anything I expect they will err on the side of too easy, but I've been wrong before.