**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your anniversary 5*'s here. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    TTV_F4TE said:

Underrated, IMO
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Superior Iron Man.
    Thanks but no thanks. You can take him back.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Well my Second Account got a 5 Star Kingpin...

But then my Main Account g- Holy S**t!

I Am The Cosmic God! πŸ˜‚

Congratulations, bro
  • Suxy88Suxy88 Posts: 10 β˜…
    Iron Fist and Iron Patriot...nice :D
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

What was just censored? Don't you dare tell me you're upset about that while I only have 2 good 5 stars and just duped a junk one. Angela is an extremely solid champ and I'd be so, so happy to get her as a 5 star.
    Haven't really heard too many good things about her until now. I'll have to look into guides for her. That was just some self-censorship lol. I was hoping for someone of a different class, since I already have a Venom at R4 and I want one R4 in each class.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Etjama said:

What was just censored? Don't you dare tell me you're upset about that while I only have 2 good 5 stars and just duped a junk one. Angela is an extremely solid champ and I'd be so, so happy to get her as a 5 star.
    Haven't really heard too many good things about her until now. I'll have to look into guides for her. That was just some self-censorship lol. I was hoping for someone of a different class, since I already have a Venom at R4 and I want one R4 in each class.
    Well that makes me feel a little better. Anyways, she's solid man. Her specials are nothing to go crazy about, but once she's above a bar of power, she's got some great damage and some really solid regen to go with it. Lots of armor up, so great Havok counter too.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    nothing didn't hit 10k shards for a 5*. Got a dupe on juggernaunt on the 4* crystal BLEH

My son got 5* sunspot for his yes 8th straight mutant from the 5* crystal. Also got a 4* spider monkey on the 4* crystal.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Dr. Zola
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111 β˜…
    Ultron
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 β˜…β˜…β˜…

😌
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CodeOmega said:

@spiderknight616 my 3/45 Angela took off 50% of the 6.3.3 havok boss in one try. She’s amazing.

Oh, that's amazing! Definitely taking her up then!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also just pulled another dupe on my Loki from the basic. Once again, really, really disappointed. The anniversary gift should have been something with guaranteed value and not something RNG based.
  • MarkWardMarkWard Posts: 35 β˜…
    I'm pretty happy with my 5* crystal, so, I've got Mr. Corvus Glaive and decided to spend some units on goldpool (~28 crystals). Unfortunately, all I got was just a pile of gold.
    But I'm really happy with my "S.H.I.E.L.D Agent" title, the best think I have ever got ;
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…

• LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100 β˜…
    Bishop from a feature. Just more sigs on him.
  • p01arisp01aris Posts: 18 β˜…
    I got Human Torch, first time I got him, so it was a decent pull from free shards.
    I got Masacre for the first time yesterday on crystals I saved up, so two new good champs.
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    I've been kabam_med INTO OBLIVION I got a juggs and red cyclops
  • PsyDuckPsyDuck Posts: 12 β˜…

Well, i'm quite happy with it. And also i want to say, people always saying that they are not happy with anything that kabam gives. Or compensations are not enough. When you got some good heroes, thats bcs of your luck. But when you get bad heroes, thats suddenly becomes kabams fault. Come on guys. We all now you're paying for this game. But it doesn't make you right all the time. Because almost %75 of the players pay for it. Im not saying that you should be grateful for kabam. This is already their mission. But at least you can thank them. Stay safe and enjoy your life!...
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Magik and 5* Red Skull here.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Literally the fourth time I have pulled him in the past week.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Civil Warrior...