**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your anniversary 5*'s here. [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    opened a featured - pulled sunspot - no complaints here :smiley:
  • Malgus86Malgus86 Posts: 16

I'm good
  • HSCHSC Posts: 87

• PsyDuckPsyDuck Posts: 12
    J0eySn0w said:

PsyDuck said:

Well, i'm quite happy with it. And also i want to say, people always saying that they are not happy with anything that kabam gives. Or compensations are not enough. When you got some good heroes, thats bcs of your luck. But when you get bad heroes, thats suddenly becomes kabams fault. Come on guys. We all now you're paying for this game. But it doesn't make you right all the time. Because almost %75 of the players pay for it. Im not saying that you should be grateful for kabam. This is already their mission. But at least you can thank them. Stay safe and enjoy your life!...

You've got some great pulls so you can easily say this. How about the many guys that have been pulling trash not just this week but for consecutive weeks after continues spending. It's just a game some may say, but when real money is involved, it becomes more than that...value for money is should be. Guys spending breakfast, lunch and dinner money and what they get is Iron Fist, Iron Patroit, Juggs, etc. Haven't even had lunch yet, but I've had Kabam already. All this over the 5yrs, this what everyone that got screwed deserves?!
    You're right. But the thing is, i've been playing this game for almost 4 year. Sure i have some great champs, but i dont get great pulls every time i open a 5* or 6* crystals. My first 6*is punisher 99. But I'm not complaining about it anymore. Because i know its luck based. And in my opinion, this is not kabams fault. For example, when you get a great pull, you are trying to enjoy it as much as possible. And you say whoa! I got a great champ. Im really lucky today. But you pay for it (so as i)and you got something bad, you complain about it. Please don't take it personally. Its for every PtV players. But the easiest thing to win is, stop paying. I did. And i got refund. Now im at - 20.996 units. And im still happy with it. Because i realize, i can still make progress. Sure its not as fast as PtV, but i can wait for couple of days or weeks. Thanks for your time and attention. Enjoy your day! (im in a different timeline, so its early :smile: )
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    2 new meme champs - Drax & OG IRon Man..wasn't worth the screenshots lol. Arena fodder.
    J0eySn0w said:

Guys spending breakfast, lunch and dinner money and what they get is Iron Fist, Iron Patroit, Juggs, etc. Haven't even had lunch yet, but I've had Kabam already. All this over the 5yrs, this what everyone that got screwed deserves?!

Sorry I know this is serious business when you spend and don't feel you've gotten value, but this line is really really funny! I got 2 meme champs but I wasn't really surprised - win some lose plenty.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Rooster headed/masked and ashamed Captain Marvel and Jane Foster. It hurt
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I got this guy

Not so fun to play, but it could've been worse like cyclops or deadpool x force
    Priyansh7 said:

I got this guy

Not so fun to play, but it could've been worse like cyclops or deadpool x force

I love P2099 - charge up your battery and then heavy stun away..he's fun imo but his damage just isn't high enough.

• Couldn't have asked for any better 😁😁
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Got a og hulk
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    A link to the video here

I had saved up for this moment cause of the 20% boost. Had I not waited, I would not have had the gold resources to level up what I needed. Opened about 10 5's and one 6* (and about 7 mil in gold, not in the video) Was very happy with the results.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    OG Hulk
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Hela :neutral: