**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I buy 4* Unst. Colossus for 365k loyalty?

My overall rating = 124k, Summoner lvl 49
My 4* mystic champs = Ghost Rider, Loki, Dr. Strange. No mystic dispersion!
I have no good defender for AW (except Spidey Classic), that's why I want him, should I buy?

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    He really needs to be duped to be an effective defender, so know that if you buy him you will probably need to double down on that action.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    I am also saving the loyalty to get the 4* UC. The idea to get mystic cores is a good alternative. Need to ponder over which option is better.

• GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    An unduped 5* UC would be useful for grinding in 4/5 star arena, if you don't have a lot of 5's already
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Not going to say its a waste for the 4*, but long term, you are better with the 5* version of UC, or for MD mastery
  • PissmanPissman Posts: 6
    Wait for the 6* lol
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Wait for a new character UC is just all show.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Honestly don't bother with UC save the loyalty for stuff like mystic cores to unlock MD or alliance revives.

UC is only really even a ok defender these days at higher levels with MD 4 or 5 so they should be the investment before him.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    MD will help all your mystics and make them all better attackers and defenders, plus you get to annoy everyone who evades your mystics :smiley:

Buy the cores instead.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    How many Cores are need for MD?.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    I bought him but won't rank him up until I get a second one
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    No you will have buyers remorse. I could have duped my 5* uc 5 months ago if I hadn't bothered with the 4* version.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Put your loyalty into mystic cores for dispersion mate

Do those cores do you any good once it is unlocked? I have 12 sitting in my inventory and MD is already unlocked.
  • Sweatlip wrote: »
    Put your loyalty into mystic cores for dispersion mate

Do those cores do you any good once it is unlocked? I have 12 sitting in my inventory and MD is already unlocked.

You can sell them or save them up for the next level of MD.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Get the five, I wish I had because I have better defenders even with 3/5 MD and UC duped at 440. I found that my roster quickly outpaced my need for him when I got him and didn't have a ton of 4's. 12 5* and still no mystic and no I'd be getting ready to dupe the 5 if I had...
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    As was already stated, UC isn't good unless duped with mystic dispersion. You should get MD first then save up forever for the 5 star, unless you got a free 4 from a crystal and can dupe him with loyalty. Even then, you probably have better defenders.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No save until they come to their senses to add a new useful champ to that loyalty store
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Save for 5*. I wish I had saved. I would almost be at a dupe of a 5* now