**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

hyperion synergy needed?

GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
edited December 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Ever since I pulled hyperion, I have become huge fan of him.
However, I soon encountered with dilemma whether I should keep bringing him to my AW or AQ without proper synergy.
Compared to other champs in same tier like ghost, domino, colvus, thing, and blade, hyperion is lack of his synergy team.
I want to ask others' opinions if people think there should be synergy team for hyperion to be considered in the future.

hyperion synergy needed? 31 votes

yes
9%
SaielObaid_Jacob03Kisto71 3 votes
no
90%
TerraLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSSpiderCoolsIcsGrecsolopoloMrTicTac19992008Thecrusher_9756BrokenJtarunCiciliatoNotsavage19FhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaPrcekKk25Captain_NietschEinfachSoMx268Skillful_starOwl_0wl 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    You can always throw in fury and cap marvel for 20% increased fury buff duration and 10% increased attack
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    no
    As stated you can bring nick fury and cap marvel but hyperion absolutely doesn't need any synergies. He was made in 2016 and he's still one of the best at the end of 2019. Throw a couple heavies gain a couple of furies and sp2 or sp3 the opponent into oblivion
  • Options
    Marx033Marx033 Posts: 2
    Hyperion is beyond god tier already yes, but he is even better when u throw in synergy with nick f, quake and cpt sparkles. With quake in there he evades 3 times on basic attacks. I use that to start of the fight with a lot of heavies to gain fury. Try it, u will love it!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Not Needed