**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bring back History tab during AQ

Unless I'm missing something I can't see who's participating in AQ anymore until the end of the 5 days. Used to be a History button during the cycle but now it's only in the Completion tab at the end of the last day. As Leader it would be really helpful to see who has or has not been helping so I can make changes or call out the appropriate slackers

Comments

• Options

Unless I'm missing something I can't see who's participating in AQ anymore until the end of the 5 days. Used to be a History button during the cycle but now it's only in the Completion tab at the end of the last day. As Leader it would be really helpful to see who has or has not been helping so I can make changes or call out the appropriate slackers

Refer to existing posts about Missing AQ History, that happened several AQ cycles ago now when Modifiers were added. And Kabam has already said it will be put back in for the January Update.
  • Options

Refer to existing posts about Missing AQ History, that happened several AQ cycles ago now when Modifiers were added. And Kabam has already said it will be put back in for the January Update.

Cheers bud, I guess I should have realized this would have been mentioned plenty already on here. Not sure why I didn't just search before posting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯