**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up dilemma : First 5* R4 (T2A expiring, help me😰)

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
So.....
My 5* roster is filled with mid-tier champions, not too bad, not too good. Have a look:

Right now, this is the condition of my T2A stash (I was an absolute idiot, rushed into Act 5 completion).

So, a no brainer, right? It should be Ægon, but he isn't awakened and I have no way of awakening him for a long, long time. I'm gonna need your thoughts on this.

I'm thinking, the best way to run this is by upgrading this man to R4 unawakened.

I'll be honest, I don't really like him that much, even after the buff. He's too hectic to play unawakened, I don't know what to do. Thoughts?

Rank up dilemma : First 5* R4 (T2A expiring, help me😰) 17 votes

R4 Old Man Logan (unawakened)
35%
zuffyAjay121ScottydoosmashAlexAvalonSheDroveMeHereLucifer1810 6 votes
R4 Ronin (unawakened)
5%
Bonzodavid 1 vote
R4 Ægon (unawakened)
52%
3TT3LilMaddogHTSpiderCoolsCrazyAlbospiderbites0196Amazing_Demon05Capn_DanteTheBestinTuakauSparx265 9 votes
Let the T2A expire
0%
Other (Comment Below)
5%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

do aegon and old man logan as you are gonna expire more than just 4
    first do old man logan then if you still dont land a good 5* in the last few days of that last one expiring then just rankup aegon too cause you will dupe him someday for sure and he is the most viable LOL coutner so its not like he's gonna be useless

Looks like that's my best bet. Thank you!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Other (Comment Below)
    Take up psylocke. She's one of the best power controllers out there when used correctly. She's underrated af. As someone with a 6* psylocke I definitely recommend ranking her up