**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting - Why can’t POINTS for Solo vs Ally Event just be the same ??

(without this subject getting buried within all the general Gifting discussions...)

Why must the POINTS always be different between the Solo Event and the Ally Event ??

Would be a whole lot easier for people to track and forecast their progress for hitting different Milestones if the points were the same no matter which event you are looking at.

There’s no reason why Kabam has to go and make things difficult.
And for some items their points are not even scaled by the same factor as most other items are.

So, Kabam, what would be so hard with just having the Solo Event Points all scaled down to the exact same “Points/Rules” page as the Ally Event is ?? Of course, too late for this year, but please keep this in mind for future (unless nobody really replies and shares their similar sentiment, in which case Kabam will just assume nobody cares about this).

Comments

• Ward3017Ward3017 Posts: 6
    I agee and i honestly feel because its different alot of people will just spam send the 15 unit gifting crystals to get there solo milestones
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Ward3017 said:

I agee and i honestly feel because its different alot of people will just spam send the 15 unit gifting crystals to get there solo milestones

Gifting only PHC will save you 1050 units
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Ward3017 said:

Gifting only PHC will save you 1050 units
    Yeah but then you end up with a crapton of phcs. If you send the lesser gifting crystal you spend more units but get better rewards for the additional cost. Well, unless lots of 3* shards are important to you. Then you'll love those phcs.