**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where’s the t2a in master season rewards?

124»

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

You do realize Offers are planned well in advance, and have literally nothing to do with the conversation, right? Lol.

So you think they just made up these new rewards on the spot? You don't think that planning future rewards happen advance as well as the offers? You don't think that the offers reflect what people need from the pre-planned rewards? Do you even think?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    Yes I think. I don't overthink. People are assuming that just because they said they need more T2A, the Offer came up because of that. The Offer doesn't have anything to do with this conversation.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Yes I think. I don't overthink. People are assuming that just because they said they need more T2A, the Offer came up because of that. The Offer doesn't have anything to do with this conversation.

Even you gotta admit that it is a suspiciously weird coincidence. But of course, I will not jump to conclusions about their intentions.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★

Even you gotta admit that it is a suspiciously weird coincidence. But of course, I will not jump to conclusions about their intentions.
    That's nothing new. People have been conjecturing about Offers for years. Stop and think about it logically. A Thread discussing the availability of T2A comes up, and you think they rushed to the Finance Department to put an Offer in? No. It's just one of many other Offers that have been coming up.
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★

That's nothing new. People have been conjecturing about Offers for years. Stop and think about it logically. A Thread discussing the availability of T2A comes up, and you think they rushed to the Finance Department to put an Offer in? No. It's just one of many other Offers that have been coming up.
    Well I hope it isnt the answer to our discussion, because $20 for 1/2 a T2A is a joke. Literally does nothing.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I rarely have anything in over flow due to the way I use my resources and I don’t claim rewards or open crystals until I need to