**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UC silver surfer

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
Would a DOT hero like Hawkeye or iceman be good against silversurfer?
That way if u knock him down, hopefully their DOT will catch him and kill him.

Also, would mephisto's special 1 be able to nullify the 'lifecycle' buff?
If not, then why not?

Thank u.

Comments

• Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    Yes, DOT champs will work. I used Warlock sp2 to knock him down then the degen kills him. I also like Corvus on that node. Build to sp2 which is unblockable, knock them down then immediately launch sp2. Done!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Dot doesn’t work, lifecycle blocks all dot apart from things like void or mr f with the synergy team as it’s not strictly dot, best options for him are heal block champs
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    Lvernon15 said:

Dot doesn’t work, lifecycle blocks all dot apart from things like void or mr f with the synergy team as it’s not strictly dot, best options for him are heal block champs

I can tell you with 100% certainty that Warlock degen kills him. Maybe because it's passive, but it definitely worked!
  • Surfer is not necessarily at 1% (or 1 Health) when you fail to kill him. He regen's back up to 10%.

Either use SP's that do a lot of damage (within 3.5 secs after knocking him down with a Heavy). Or you could get him down closer to 0 (but not enough that a subsequent knockdown would actually kill him), then after the knockdown you would just do another Combo and/or another SP within time to hopefully finish him off.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Neurotoxin works exceedingly well.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    AA
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

AA easily oneshot him so I used Hyperion and same thing
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

AA dot works on him really great
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    AA works great due to his heal block, keeping him at 1 health during lifecycle activation. After that, his dot do the job.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Heavy into a sp3
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    doctorb said:

Would a DOT hero like Hawkeye or iceman be good against silversurfer?
    That way if u knock him down, hopefully their DOT will catch him and kill him.

Also, would mephisto's special 1 be able to nullify the 'lifecycle' buff?
    If not, then why not?

Thank u.

Better question is how you handled the lifecycle and mighty charge path? In 3.1
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    My son finished him with a 3* AA. He sucks right until you figure him out
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Thank you all who recommended AA!!
    I've tried several different heroes b4, including Ronan but could never do it.
    But with AA, I did it with my 4*.

Now, any hints or suggestions for UC Aegon?
    I tried Hyperion but difficulty keeping the hit meter up.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

I used Domino with a 200% mutant power boost. That way you just get to an SP2, fire it off, get your special back, and that’s usually it. I was just too tired to do a 100 hit combo for multiple lane clears!
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    doctorb said:

Ghost also works if you have her and she’s high enough that each sp2 hit can take down 20%. If you do, try to heavy counter for the furies or use boosts