**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is there no 6* Quake ?

I wonder ...

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are tons of chanps not in there, but I really want to see 6* quake, 0 reliance on the dupe, but they won’t add good champs in for a while sadly I reckon
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    RoninMan said:

She just breaks the core mechanics of the game too much for them to want her being considered for future content. I would love it but I think I heard in one of Dave’s interviews that they never even considered playing her with heavy dex. For that reason I think 5*s as high as she goes unfortunately

Yeah it’s not like adding Domino who punishes you for core basic mechanics like blocking and evading breaks the game or anything.
    Yeh but that’s on Defense where it benefits them. And it’s not even close to the same level as quake

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

She just breaks the core mechanics of the game too much for them to want her being considered for future content. I would love it but I think I heard in one of Dave’s interviews that they never even considered playing her with heavy dex. For that reason I think 5*s as high as she goes unfortunately

There are tons of champs that doesnt break core mechanics and dont have 6 stars. Hell there are 4 stars that dont break mechanics and arent available as a 5 star
    And they might come. I just don’t think she’ll ever come. No champ bypasses as many mechanics as she does
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

There are tons of champs that doesnt break core mechanics and dont have 6 stars. Hell there are 4 stars that dont break mechanics and arent available as a 5 star
    And they might come. I just don’t think she’ll ever come. No champ bypasses as many mechanics as she does
    And quake might come whats your point? Also kabam have said they arent releasing scarlet witch and have no desire to do so
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Quake will 99% remain available up to 5* at least until 7* champs are released. The devs doesn’t release a 5* SW, which is an outdated and meme tier champ (compared to quake), and you guys hope for a 6* quake? Kabam knows Quake is on the edge of game breaking (along with ghost), and releasing a more powerful 6* edition wouldn’t help the game balance at all.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

And quake might come whats your point? Also kabam have said they arent releasing scarlet witch and have no desire to do so
    His point was that he doesn't think Quake will come...
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    6* quake will probably not happen for the same reason we don't have a 5* wolvie or SW, a 5* quake in the right hands is already insanely powerful. A 6* would just be overkill
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

His point was that he doesn't think Quake will come...
    And I disagreed with the reason he gave, like him I also dont think quake is coming in the next year or 2 at least but I think thats to have the odds balanced against pulling amazing champs
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I mean, who really wants a champ that is awesome at rank 1 and doesn’t need to be duped?? Right?
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Nice question i have a better one..where is my 6* Hyperion?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well, I guess the good thing about Quake is * level is less relevant when you can do the heavy/dex method. The difference being the fights lasts longer, but it still works. I've done fights like the stun immune Korg in Variant 3 with her. That's stun immune, class disadvantage, and 50% attack reduction won without a single health point lost. But a 6* would still be awesome tho..
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I’d actually love a DPX, but to each their own. Those working on Act 6 know exactly what I’m talking about.
  • ANSWER...

Probably same reason that latest 2015 Special crystal does NOT contain 6* versions of Daredevil, IP, Joe Fixit, Magic, Magleto Marvel Now, Ms Marvel, Spidey Symbiote, Vision AoU, and War Machine.

Only Black Widow (also excluded) has maybe been acknowledged as being too OP for higher levels. But think all the rest of these (INCLUDING Quake) just haven’t been cycled around to yet for inclusion in 6* crystal.

The 5* crystals have caught up to every champ in game (except certain ones they’ve deemed to exclude), but 6* crystals have probably not caught up to everyone yet, as only so many new 6* get included every few months.