**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

YOUR FIRST EVER 4* CHAMPION

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Mine was she hulk.
  • Options
    My first was a Venompool from a 4* shard crystal
    Then I got a 4* Punisher from my 30th or so Arena crystal (Please don't hate on me)
    And then I got a 4* UC from an Alliance Crystal
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Wolverine. PHC. July 2015 ....Incidentally, my next 4* PHC happened in June 2017. Damn near two years smh.
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    First was magneto marvel and 2nd was scarlet witch 3rd I can't remember. But I remember I dupe my mag marvel 4th or 5th crystal and never got another scarlet witch even after 60 4★. Do u know how I was feeling that time, bcoz she was then game goddess best champ of this game after dupe and still now I never got her 2nd time, also not getting mystic gem and mistakenly I used my act4 gem on garbage rol cyclops just bcoz he is rol champ and that time this ok bcoz perfect block team and also I never imagined true power of dupe sw, haha. But still I dupe her after the super duper nerf, got 2 awakening gem, one I used for sw even after nerf, bcoz I was so much dissapointed not getting her again, I just used that gem fulfilling my wish to duping her, lol.
  • Options
    Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    My first 4* was cap America of followed by ant-man then of black panther got cap out of my third phc
  • Options
    ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    Juggernaut was my first from a PHC then my second was from the featured iron patriot from his featured crystal about 8 months later. then Iron Man from the 4* you get from beating act 3.