**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yes Another Rank up Question

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
This will be my 3rd rank. 4/55 I need someone who will take me to act 6

Yes Another Rank up Question 33 votes

Quake
51%
ArcDeAngelusTerraUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15solopoloRepto23Elite_Silver77CraaashFhfjghhggggjfhfjgZuroDonDudu2809natewagz419May_The_WayNikhil_MBDas_giawesomesauceIdonthaveaname 17 votes
Havok
30%
NikoBravoKornel3TaZ_4178Ingi_Freyr1975shadow_lurker22LeoCruzMiStaLovaEinfachSoStellanIbby 10 votes
Wasp
0%
Spider-Gwen
6%
Duke_SilverXS25 2 votes
Sabertooth
12%
SpeedbumpBatman1903TheInfintyLucianoDelHoya 4 votes

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Quake
    Or havok.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Havok
    Quake isn’t for everyone because she’s difficult to master but Havok is pretty straight forward. But if you have KM or OR Sabertooth is great synergy champ that shouldn’t go unnoticed
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Quake isn’t for everyone because she’s difficult to master but Havok is pretty straight forward. But if you have KM or OR Sabertooth is great synergy champ that shouldn’t go unnoticed

Basically this. Quake if you can play her, ST if you have a 5/6* KM, then Havok if not for both of those.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Quake only if you know how to play her.

Havoc is apparently a monster.

Spider got better after upgrade but you need to know how to play it as well.

WASP I’m quite enjoying and have her as R4 but after update she’s not so much useful in AW like before (stun immune node).
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Quake
    Unless you can't play her style, then Havok. Though SG has some utility and Wasp it just straight up fun.