**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you happy with your Christmas gift?

2»

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    Yes
    I opened a cosmic, but in honesty I could use any class awakening gem, well maybe not science or mystic.. but oh well.. my choices for 5* cosmic were: Aarkus, Hyperion, Proxima Midnight, or Medusa.. Thor og (not even going to try, needs sig200). I went with Hyperion because he is more dependable champion.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Used my generic to awaken my nick fury, so I am very happy
  • Yes
    Im happy as i can use the gem on anyone but my 5* pulls have been garbage for the past 2 months
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Was exactly what I was expected. A 5* generic AG wasn’t a surprise and didn’t made me 🥳, but it was nevertheless welcome. Maybe they hold to next year to break our expectations. 😉
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123

I have 3 generics now but its still a generic and that means 1 of them can goto a champ I like and prestige

Use two of the 3. It doesn't have any value sitting in stash
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Yes
    Kerneas said:

Got AG for free, which is great. Pulled mutant, which is the 7th AG crystal I didn't pull skill as I wanted, but my Omega Red is awakened, so guess it's fine. Hate playing him, but that happens

You have that many Awakening gems.. and only at Uncollected? How are you getting so many. And why haven't you gotten Cavalier yet?