**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HoH Masacre

TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
I've only got him left for this week's chapter. Seen some stuff floating around with his interaction with his nodes regarding immunity damage, so I wonder what champs are viable to take him down?

Comments

• Options

ghost, kingpin, agent venom
    basically anyone who isn't immune but shakes off the debuffs later
    they can avoid both the incinerate damage and the energy damage

Cheers for the tips. But unfortunately I don't have any of those. What about Quake?
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    you can also use rhulk and not hit into the block, or you can use mephisto (but your DAAR will be 0 with an incinerate debuff, so you can't parry if you use him)... quake may work too, if you know how to play around Masochism, and maybe even Corvus, if you can do the fight hitting only the block ^_^

or, if you are lucky, you can use Silver Surfer and demolish him ^_^

EDIT: duped mephisto is immune to AAR, so he might be a really good option ^_^
  • Options
    Probably a good idea. @Haji_Saab

• Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Would Human Torch not work against this Massacre? He's Incinerate immune fully right?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kamr05 said:

Would Human Torch not work against this Massacre? He's Incinerate immune fully right?

Pure incinerate immunity isn’t good because of an incinerate Fails due to immunity masacre he deals a chunk of damage
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Lvernon15 said:

Kamr05 said:

Pure incinerate immunity isn’t good because of an incinerate Fails due to immunity masacre he deals a chunk of damage
    Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing I'm just gonna leave this quest alone then. Human Torch was my last hope.
  • Options

Haji_Saab said:

Corvus, if you can intercept, is also a viable option.

yeah he won't die from the DOT till he has the charges
    you will have to revive him for sure since even a fully ramped up r5 4* corvus won't take down his hp in one go
    You certain about that statistic? Managed to solo him down with a 4* 5/50 3 charge.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    If you can get your team to him in pretty good shape you'll beat him for sure. You don't need the perfect champ to one shot him. just whittle him down via team effort.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Sunspot, mephisto, red hulk, ghost. Thats the best options for easy solo.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Don’t even try with immunes. You will take 4K damage each time incinerate would trigger. I brought Mephisto but ended up killing him with sparky and just using heavies. If you don’t have a lot of bursty champs, just use stuff people have suggested and you will be fine.