**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is blade still worthy?

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, do you think blade is still worthy of r5?

I have as r5 to:
Ghost
Thing
Omega red
Aegon
Cap iw
Cap sparkles
Hyperion
Starky
Nick fury
Domino
And corvus as an R2 6 stars

So I have resources to r5 someone and I wonder if blade deserves it or should I wait for some utility champ such as warlock, Claire voyant or Dr doom, what do you think

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Looking at those rank 5s I don’t really think he has anything you don’t have
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

WTF! HALF THESE CHAMPS SUCK

sorry guys my dumb brother was messing around these are decent champs but blade probably isn't worthy
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Blade is one of the best AQ champs because his regen makes him extremely sustainable. He can shrug debuffs too. He can go into AoN nodes and just go parry->sp1.

I use him every single AQ in map 6 or 7 (obviously in 7 there are many other factors) but you can’t go wrong with him.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Looking at those rank 5s I don’t really think he has anything you don’t have

Well, massive amounts of healing is still useful.
    Useful yes, needed no
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

I have as r5 to:
    Ghost
    Thing
    Omega red
    Aegon
    Cap iw
    Cap sparkles
    Hyperion
    Starky
    Nick fury
    Domino

So I have resources to r5 someone and I wonder if blade deserves it or should I wait for some utility champ such as warlock, Claire voyant or Dr doom, what do you think

When you have a roster like this, I wonder why you still have to ask this question.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Reference said:

Gildenlow said:

I have as r5 to:
    Ghost
    Thing
    Omega red
    Aegon
    Cap iw
    Cap sparkles
    Hyperion
    Starky
    Nick fury
    Domino

When you have a roster like this, I wonder why you still have to ask this question.
    Because resources are still hard to get and no one wants to invest in someone and then regret it.

As I said I should wait for warlock, doom or Claire, I don't have them, no way to compare them and then decide which one to rank up.

That's the escence of my question, to make an informed decision.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Gildenlow said:

I have as r5 to:
    Ghost
    Thing
    Omega red
    Aegon
    Cap iw
    Cap sparkles
    Hyperion
    Starky
    Nick fury
    Domino

I'd like to ask what your most immediate goals are in the near and mid-term future. If you are planning on completing and exploring LOL then R5ing Aegon is a no-brainer as there is no other champ other than G2099 than can do what he does for the longest fights in the game.

If you've mastered Ghost's playing style and dynamics then again, a no-brainer. Ghost is probably the best champ in the game if you've mastered using her.

If you participate in AW and your BG still needs a god tier defender, and you need someone that can help clear a lot of content in Variant 3 then Thing will be a great option.

Omega Red if you don't have a better high damage dealing poison/bleed immune.

Cap IW if he's dupe and high sig and you enjoy playing him.

Cap Sparkles ...n/a I don't use her.

Hyperion if you want one of the best poison immune, high damage dealers, great regen/heal, best anti-tech champ, solid Knock Out champ (heavy, SP2 and SP3), great counter for Act 6.1 final boss Sentinel, Act 6.2 Mr. Sinister, probably 30-40% of Act 6 and Variant content.

Starky: n/a I don't use but I'm guessing has one of the highest damage potential after building 10 poise charges.

Nick Fury: I don't use but heard he's great for synergies and nodes where you can optimize/maximize a bleed champ.

Domino: I don't use but heard she's great for Variant 2 (even as non-XL) and can clear almost 50% of Act 6 content.

• TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Blade is still one of the top champs period it just depends on what you need to complete still but that danger sense and regen never goes out of style! 😎
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade is still worth it. On demand regen. Mystic/villain killer. You can cheese some nodes, including AON with parry bleed. He's not my most used champ anymore but I still use him a lot.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    It's obvious that Blade is rank 5 worthy. No doubt.

Do you need him is another question.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    I’m hav blade at rank5 haven’t use him since I’m used sucide but I’m do find him useful at somtimes