**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected preparations

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
Hey all, I am on act 5.2.4 and getting close to uncollected. I could really use some tips on who tub use and rank up. I also have a 4* generic awakening gem so tips for that would be great as well :)

Also my 5*s are hood, rank 3 duped sunspot, Guillotine, spider Gwen, wasp, korg, black panther CW, and Phoenix.

Comments

• Options
    Wasp and spider Gwen are also ranked up
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think Nick fury could be a good choice for the gem
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I’d rank Magik up
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I would look to awaken capiw and rank him and Corvus to r5, Void/killmonger also worth r5 if you awaken void. They did a ton of work getting elders bane for me. Maybe not your final UC push but thinking into 5.3/5.4 they are really useful.

Corvus destroys the collector in a couple of revives.

Capiw is great for both bane and masochism and has insane utility when duped via his class based synergies.

Cap’s ridiculous block proficiency, damage and versatility make him really good even as a 4* for 100% uncollected eq and most variants. He can also parry his way through a lot of 5.4 killing by reverse healing..

Good luck
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

Hey all, I am on act 5.2.4 and getting close to uncollected. I could really use some tips on who tub use and rank up. I also have a 4* generic awakening gem so tips for that would be great as well :)

Also my 5*s are hood, rank 3 duped sunspot, Guillotine, spider Gwen, wasp, korg, black panther CW, and Phoenix.

Rank nf and gem him, he destroys the collector with just a few revives
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    rank up Corvus. awaken him if possible. he just destroys collector fast enough saving u many pots.
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Ghost with Hood's synergy can phase collector's sp3 ?
    Coz I was going to use them
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    Hedron said:

Sure she can
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Hedron said:

She can’t. The collectors sp3 ignores all resistances. Read the sp3 ability on the picture that @Hammerbro_64 posted.
  • Options
    So I’m gonna rank Corvus up, awaken/rank up CAIW,
    And awaken/rank up Nick Fury (once I explore act 4 for the second awakening gem