**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Node 45 in war

Is emma frost good for node 45 in war or is that a bad node to put her on?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Bad, the main issue with inverted controls tends to be specials, and since people are used to emma’s Inverted specials people don’t have issues with it, I play path 9 and Emma is one of the easiest fights I take on that node
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Member Posts: 152
    Lvernon15 said:

Bad, the main issue with inverted controls tends to be specials, and since people are used to emma’s Inverted specials people don’t have issues with it, I play path 9 and Emma is one of the easiest fights I take on that node

How do the controls work on inverted control nodes with a dupped Emma during her Specials? Do the controls revert back to normal controls where swiping back would actually dash back? Or does the inverted controls take precedence?

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

How do the controls work on inverted control nodes with a dupped Emma during her Specials? Do the controls revert back to normal controls where swiping back would actually dash back? Or does the inverted controls take precedence?

They stay imverted
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Member Posts: 139 ★★
    She's pretty good on the Aegis heavy node since she can't be parried in diamond form. Otherwise she doesn't really perform well as a defender in higher tiers.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Member Posts: 152

She's pretty good on the Aegis heavy node since she can't be parried in diamond form. Otherwise she doesn't really perform well as a defender in higher tiers.

Good ol' CG shuts that down real quick.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Member Posts: 474 ★★★

She's a Corvus snack wherever she is.
  • KarmaQyeenKarmaQyeen Member Posts: 9
    Ty everyone for your input/ feedback! Lol @ corvus snack!😂🤣