**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I finally have an idea of what Proxima can do...

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
In the year's stats email, I was shocked to see my biggest hit. I can only guess this is from the time I was playing around ramping up Proxima with the ideal four missions in RoL. Now, take into account this is a 5* 4/55 max sig, no boosts. So let's hope Abyss has no cap so we can see even more!

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Abyss is having a cap so proxima can’t just wreck it
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

In the year's stats email, I was shocked to see my biggest hit. I can only guess this is from the time I was playing around ramping up Proxima with the ideal four missions in RoL. Now, take into account this is a 5* 4/55 max sig, no boosts. So let's hope Abyss has no cap so we can see even more!

Those are rookie numbers for proxima
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    My signature 20 r4 5 star proxima hit a 400k sp3 btw I'm not try a brag just informing
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Did u ever do the electro/km with heimdall trick for aggression fury node? Thats the only time ive seen the 999,999 number on the stat sheets, can a 4/55 proxima hit a million damage? I genuinely dont know and am curious.... Bc i thought in rol or any content if u kill someone with a sp3 then the damage isnt recorded towards anything, you dont see the number they just die. I wonder....
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    but that damage is almost wasted due to weird rampup ,no immunities and Hard damage cap on important quests. she practically has no actual use at the moment ,i'd rather have her damage reduced but rampup reduced as well like having requirements of only 2 intercepts ,3 knockdowns and 4 parrys, also her parry is supposed to reduce 200% ability accuracy,yet how in the hell her parrys fail against domino is beyond understanding!! as well as other minor upgrades she could use are , slightly longer armour break on sp3 + get 1 on sp2, and have access to atleast 1 strong Fury or cruelty to make her basic attacks better
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Did u do he electro cheese in variant 2? I have a 4/40 proxima I did the same thing with but no way this came from her. Had to be the electro cheese in v2
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Has this been confirmed ?
  • Options

not even rumored.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    For anyone wondering if reaching a million damage with Proxima is possible, here's a video of a fully boosted 6* R2 getting almost 1.2 million damage.

https://youtu.be/-EXw0tt0VYs
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95
    I've recently realized that proxyma is a pretty good Annihilus counter since she reduced offensive ability accuracy by 200% while blocking
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Kalantak said:

but that damage is almost wasted due to weird rampup ,no immunities and Hard damage cap on important quests. she practically has no actual use at the moment ,i'd rather have her damage reduced but rampup reduced as well like having requirements of only 2 intercepts ,3 knockdowns and 4 parrys, also her parry is supposed to reduce 200% ability accuracy,yet how in the hell her parrys fail against domino is beyond understanding!! as well as other minor upgrades she could use are , slightly longer armour break on sp3 + get 1 on sp2, and have access to atleast 1 strong Fury or cruelty to make her basic attacks better

Proxima only reduces defensive ability accuracy.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    MetalJake said:

Did u do he electro cheese in variant 2? I have a 4/40 proxima I did the same thing with but no way this came from her. Had to be the electro cheese in v2

No way this was from Electro. I dont use my Electro for anything.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

not even rumored.
    Exactly what I was thinking