**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected battle chips Kabam

xpwefwr55ark.png
This is my second opening like that , Kabam really need to improve your drop rate if the stupid uncollected bc cost so damn much ! Really need some more units or energies .

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    But you opened only 5...
  • Marlboro_845Marlboro_845 Posts: 89
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    But you opened only 5...
    That's 50k of BC bro. That's my two weeks alliance donations
  • Marlboro_845Marlboro_845 Posts: 89
    How much golds do u want me to have , plus this is my second opening with 5 uncollected arena crystal , I do 5 at a time
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    You only opened 5.

Opening 25 of the regular crystals will even your odds of getting something other than gold out.

It's probability.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I don't know, in my honest opinion, the uncollected arena crystal is good if you really need gold or you want to try for the punisher.

If you are looking for units, I think it's better to stick to the regular arena crystals as you will have 5 chances to get units instead of just 1 chance. These crystals are sort of like what you'd see in a slot machine: You bet more, you win more, but at the same time, you could lose more.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    I don't know, in my honest opinion, the uncollected arena crystal is good if you really need gold or you want to try for the punisher.

If you are looking for units, I think it's better to stick to the regular arena crystals as you will have 5 chances to get units instead of just 1 chance. These crystals are sort of like what you'd see in a slot machine: You bet more, you win more, but at the same time, you could lose more.

Over the long run, the amount of units you get will be the same. The uncollected crystals just increase the short term odds that you will get more unlucky than normal or more lucky than normal.

So far I've done three 10x openings. My first one I got 5x full energy refills and 225 units. I consider that one a lucky opening with the refills and a slightly above average amount of units. The second one was all gold; an unlucky opening. The third one was gold + 300 units. That's a somewhat above average opening. That' just the luck of the draw.
  • That's right - you get approximately 5 x as many units per Crystal, but you'll be spending 5 times as many chips and therefore opening 5 times the lesser amount of Crystals.

The added punisher makes it worthwhile, but for all other rewards you're essentially breaking even.
    That's right - you get approximately 5 x as many units per Crystal, but you'll be spending 5 times as many chips and therefore opening 5 times the lesser amount of Crystals.

The added punisher makes it worthwhile, but for all other rewards you're essentially breaking even.

That's basically what Kabam said. The cost is 5x higher but the rewards are 5x increased so except for the Punishers it is exactly break even. But the Punishers are all increased by one (star) rank and I consider that to be a greater than 5x improvement in the champions, so the uncollected crystal has more overall value for me. If someone thinks a 5* Punisher is less than five times more valuable than a 4* Punisher or a 4* Punisher ditto a 3* Punisher, then they should stick to the original crystals which would have more value for them.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    You need to open a lot of those to get units. You usually have to open a batch of ten regular arena crystals to get a chunk of units and this is the same
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    It is a little inconsistent though.

I opened 50 the other day and got about 500 units. I was expecting alot more so I decided to buy another 10 to see what would happen, this time I got about 2000 units from the 10 crystals.

Overall I was reasonably happy but I wouldn't have been if I hadn't opened the additional 10.
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    drop rates are bad as usual and kabam will never change that ever .
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    The drop rates are miserably bad for units
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    edited August 2017
    Just did 3 crystals: 75,000 gold and 75 units.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I've only opened 2 of those crystals and I got the same amount of gold lol
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    I opened 60 crystals and got 1.3m gold and 1200 units... I thought it was a decent return probably slight above what I normally get for opening the equivalent amount of arena crystals.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Opened 2ML/100 crystals and only got gold!
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    My luck sucked with these damn things, Opened a total of 60 crystals and didn't even break 650k in gold, not to mention I pulled only 75 units. A complete turn-off IMO, the normal crystals offer more variety.
    The energy refills replaced something. So something is going to be different

Nope. They were always in the crystal. It is just that if you draw them now you get them in batches of five.