Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Should I use my 5* science AG on human torch?

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 441 ★★
The only other 5* science I have at the moment is ant-man. So the only other real option is wait I guess. I have the resources to possibly take him to R4 once I awaken him.

Should I use my 5* science AG on human torch? 19 votes

Awaken him
26%
DeadmaddySpeedbumpHit_me_TwiceUmbertoDelRio4dlai 5 votes
Wait for someone else
73%
Terraege999menLvernon15WarBros23thereal1157Gustavo20ChampioncriticTheSquish671EtjamaTheoncomingstormCtfz35FiiNCHlowlevelplayerSoar2878 14 votes

Comments

• Manup456Manup456 Posts: 361 ★★
    He’s good now but I would honestly wait and see what adjustments they are making to him first.
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 96
    Wait for someone else
    I would wait, I had one that I used on Ghulk and my next science pull was CAIW. You will eventually get someone that you like better
  • TerraTerra Posts: 4,508 ★★★★★
    Wait for someone else
    Save it for someone like Void or CapIW
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,238 ★★★★
    Wait for someone else
    more often than not you would most likely only be activating his pre-fight ability at the end of a quest against the final boss, which means HT's sig ability that lets him have gain a chance to recover his persistent charge to reactivate his pre-fight ability won't be used very often.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,635 ★★★★★
    Wait for someone else
    He doesn’t need it