**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My suggestion: Mastery day

Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
edited January 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Setting up mastery is very important but also extremely expensive. It would be great if Kabam gives us mastery day which players can set up mastery tree freely as they want without using units. It can happen one in every 3 months. We can use that day as a chance to get experience different mastery set up or do what we think better for our own playing style.

What do you think guys?

Comments

• Options
    CeeJayCeeJay Posts: 12
    Sounds good. Or maybe they could introduce a boost (similar to XP boost or something) that when activated gives you some certain amount of time to play around (rank up masteries, but not unlock) with your masteries for free.
  • Options
    Nah01 said:

Setting up mastery is very important but also extremely expensive. It would be great if Kabam gives us mastery day which players can set up mastery tree freely as they want without using units. It can happen one in every 3 months. We can use that day as a chance to get experience different mastery set up or do what we think better for our own playing style.

What do you think guys?

Does your idea include then letting you KEEP those Masteries that you were able to get without having to pay the steep price for Cores and Unlocking (Suicides, Assasin, Deep Wounds, and even the large Units ones of Cruelty/Precision tree for beginners) ??

If so, then NO WAY.
  • Options

Nah01 said:

What do you think guys?

Does your idea include then letting you KEEP those Masteries that you were able to get without having to pay the steep price for Cores and Unlocking (Suicides, Assasin, Deep Wounds, and even the large Units ones of Cruelty/Precision tree for beginners) ??

If so, then NO WAY.
    No, you can only re-set up your already opened mastery. Nothing to do with mastery that you have no access to it previously.
  • Options
    Doesn’t cost very much to redo your existing Masteries. Think you can probably get enough Units to do all 3 panes by just the initial few milestones each in the lower 3 arenas (??) like in about half hour.
  • Options

Doesn’t cost very much to redo your existing Masteries. Think you can probably get enough Units to do all 3 panes by just the initial few milestones each in the lower 3 arenas (??) like in about half hour.

It's costly. You may not think so but 200 units are costly for me especially if I want to try something new which I have to re set up mastery tree a few times.

And I am not free to play players I spent close to 20 thousand dollars in the game already. Still I think it's costly. Imagine how much it could help to FTP players. And because it happens only a few time a year so Kabam will not lose much their profits.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

It costs enough that I hate doing it lol. I wouldn't want them to make it free as that would make the suicide vs. war defense a non issue, but I wouldn't mind a free day here and there to play around with different setups.