**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* duped sentinel worth r2?

Personally I dont know much about sentinel to be honest. I have most of the variants done (expect variant 1) and done most of story mode. But am looking for someone that's good on offence and defence for aw. Is he a tank? I've got a 6* Thing at r2 already and 11 r5s. So no rush on tank ups

6* duped sentinel worth r2? 26 votes

Yes.
92%
Mcord11758MagicBentonKaruseusNifzDeadmaddyTerraLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSzeezee57LordRaymond3spaceoctopusAleorTJ107MDarwishFhfjghhggggjfhfjgKelvinKageDead1Mother_FlerkenAlexAvalonRerun_9 24 votes
No save for someone else
7%
Taiphoon_zeroNamikazeMinaka 2 votes

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Yes.
    I have r5 thing and r5 sentinel. Of the 2 outside of using the synergy team, sentinel is better imo
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Yes.
    I have him r2 not duped, worth it for me. No synergies needed, pretty high damage, immunities, shock, incinerate, heal block. Helped me a lot in v2 and v3. For v1 you'd prefer power control champ probably. It depends on your roster, but he's good.
    As for defance, he still has some uses, like sp3 node - duped he is almost immune to power control, so only taunt or taking sp3 would work. More annoying for me than thing
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    No save for someone else
    No