**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr. Strange bug in variant quests

I’ve encountered a bug a few times when fighting Dr. Strange when he’s on an improved power gain node (such as quest 2.2 on the Polar Opposites variant quest). When I bait him into using a S1 attack, he doesn’t lose any power and often already has over two bars by the time his attack is complete. This issue only seems to happen when he uses his S1. Has anyone else encountered this bug, and does Kabam know about it? It makes those fights super frustrating when the opponent is straight-up cheating.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Doctor Strange has a chance when throwing sp1 (don't know the exact %) to gain back the bar of power he spent throwing the sp1. That's most likely what happened here. And I think this abillity is affected by the increased powergain node.
  • tpeters85tpeters85 Posts: 47
    Terra said:

Doctor Strange has a chance when throwing sp1 (don't know the exact %) to gain back the bar of power he spent throwing the sp1. That's most likely what happened here. And I think this abillity is affected by the increased powergain node.

Ah, that explains it. Thanks!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

That’s only if it lands as a direct hit
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Terra said:

That’s only if it lands as a direct hit
    No. I've seen it happen into block aswell.