Mr Fantastic evading Beardo

2»

Comments

  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

    ECOMA said:

    ECOMA said:

    ECOMA said:

    Frosty said:

    Frosty said:

    ECOMA said:

    100 percent reduction doesnt account for his 5 percent addition so if 1 debuff

    Captiw goes to 95% and so on.

    Wrong with your math. Its a negative %

    Mr fantastic has a 5% chance per debuff
    Subtract beardo 100%
    Leaves Mr fantastic with a -95% chance ti evade.
    Its the same with any evader, none of them can evade because Beardo lvl 1 is supposed to shut it down
    Pretty sure that's not how percents work I don't know where you are getting -100% from that would mean MF had 0 evade and you reduced it. Cap has a 100% chance to prevent evade which means MF has a 0% evade but with a debuff MF gains a 5% chance and reduces Caps evade stop by 5% meaning Cap now had 95% chance to stop it.
    The -100% comes from the fact that its a reduction. Last i checked reduction meant it reduces ( subtraction or negative numbers)
    But you are subtracting from 0 you should be reducing to 0
    Right 100 reduction of daar =0 one debuff adds 5% so your left at 5

    Not negative 95


    Reducing ability accuracy by [X]% reduces the chance of abilities to trigger by [X]% of the given chance for said ability to trigger. There is no subtraction or addition involved here.

    A champ, let's call him steve, has a defensive ability. The chance for steve to trigger his ability is 50%.

    Now for a start, steve is fighting another champ, let's call that one phteve, who has an innate daar value of 50%.
    This will leave steve with a chance of 25% to trigger his ability.

    Next up is yet another opponent for steve, lets call this one schteve, with an innate daar value of 75%.
    This will leave steve with a chance of 12,5% to trigger his ability.

    For the last fight steve is fighting his greatest opponent of all time, let's call him chadptain america, with an innate daar value of 100%.
    This will leave steve sad and without a chance to trigger his ability.
    Then explain why a max sig widow used to glance against a max sig antman.

    Both had 100 widow had 100 percent chance to **** down daar. Yet antman could glance cause daar took precedent and stopped her abilities. From being 100

    Daar>aar
    What...? Dude, please stop. You don't even remotely know what you're talking about lmao.

    Two issues:
    1. antman's glancing provides oaar, not daar or general aar
    2. a max sig 5* black widow provides 80% daar on all her attacks +15% against science champs. So no, she does not have 100% aar.

    Now, antman glancing her attacks is most likely happening due to her only having a maximum of 95% daar. But it could also simply be due to her daar being an offensive ability bount to her attacks. And if her attack glances, which she suffers from antmans oaar, resulting in her sig ability failing to trigger.

    The second solution is merely an assumption, but overall you're still completely wrong, which is the main point I wanted to convey.
    Notice I said used too widow had 100 please read before you open your moth next time to avoid looking like a fool.

    Kthxbye
    When was that? Back in the year 20nomorerelevanttothecurrentstateofthegame?
    Show.me the patch note that changed how aar and daar interacted since then.

    Oh there isnt one so nothing changed since then hrmn
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 448 ★★★
    ECOMA said:

    Frosty said:

    Frosty said:

    ECOMA said:

    100 percent reduction doesnt account for his 5 percent addition so if 1 debuff

    Captiw goes to 95% and so on.

    Wrong with your math. Its a negative %

    Mr fantastic has a 5% chance per debuff
    Subtract beardo 100%
    Leaves Mr fantastic with a -95% chance ti evade.
    Its the same with any evader, none of them can evade because Beardo lvl 1 is supposed to shut it down
    Pretty sure that's not how percents work I don't know where you are getting -100% from that would mean MF had 0 evade and you reduced it. Cap has a 100% chance to prevent evade which means MF has a 0% evade but with a debuff MF gains a 5% chance and reduces Caps evade stop by 5% meaning Cap now had 95% chance to stop it.
    The -100% comes from the fact that its a reduction. Last i checked reduction meant it reduces ( subtraction or negative numbers)
    But you are subtracting from 0 you should be reducing to 0
    Right 100 reduction of daar =0 one debuff adds 5% so your left at 5

    Not negative 95
    You're still looking at it wrong

    Even if Mr Fantastic had 4 debuffs which would give him a 20% chance to evade.
    If cap launches his lvl 1 while charged he reduces defense abilities by 100%. Whether its a flat value or a value of what they have it should still go to 0 and have no chance to evade.

    Cap prevents every other champ from triggering their abilities. Ex sym spiderman has a 0% chance to evade like Mr Fantastic, when he launches his special he now has a chance to evade like when Mr Fantastic has debuffs. The big difference is sym spiderman can't evade Caps lvl1 while he's charged because the DAAR stops it.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,003 ★★★★★
    So much misinformation in this thread, I think we need to start over:

    What were the nodes on him?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 448 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

    So much misinformation in this thread, I think we need to start over:

    What were the nodes on him?

    Unstoppable
    Power focus 2
    Brute Force
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 606 ★★★

    Beardo????

    Cap Infinity War
    why they say that to start with instead of that insulting to him and to men with beards
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,003 ★★★★★
    Frosty said:

    Haji_Saab said:

    So much misinformation in this thread, I think we need to start over:

    What were the nodes on him?

    Unstoppable
    Power focus 2
    Brute Force

    Were you below 20% hp? I have had Domino evade my sp1 before. She reduces AAR, hence CapIW didn't reduce her evade by 100%.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 448 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Haji_Saab said:

    Frosty said:

    Haji_Saab said:

    So much misinformation in this thread, I think we need to start over:

    What were the nodes on him?

    Unstoppable
    Power focus 2
    Brute Force

    Were you below 20% hp? I have had Domino evade my sp1 before. She reduces AAR, hence CapIW didn't reduce her evade by 100%.
    Nope

    I'll just accept that Mr Fantastic can do things others cannot
Sign In or Register to comment.