**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor in the calendar?

When they gonna give Namor in the login calendar?

Comments

• Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Might be next month if they do it at all, with sue storm amd namor comijg same month, and this calender has sue storm
  • Options
    Half the champs will never be in the Login Calendar.
    They release 2 champs each month (basically), but there is only 1 champ per month that is part of Calendars.

Will be a 50/50 chance that we’ll see him in there at some point (unless Kabam has already announced or leaked any upcoming ones ??)
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358

Half the champs will never be in the Login Calendar.
    They release 2 champs each month (basically), but there is only 1 champ per month that is part of Calendars.

Will be a 50/50 chance that we’ll see him in there at some point (unless Kabam has already announced or leaked any upcoming ones ??)

Nick or cmm were not in the calendar so.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    My predictions say login champ for Feb 2020 will be a August/September 2019 champion
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to who's in the calendar any more.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    since the tier calendars we've had Havok, Anhilus and now Invisible Woman. I don't think they are about to put Namor in a free crystal that for a very very very very few number of people might be 5 star. based on champs released per month (even though we missed Nick and CMM) I think it will be Stealth Spidey or Mysterio. Given Spidey is high prestige (like Namor) my money is on Mysterio. Could be wrong could be an idiot but that's my process for it. No idea between Sunspot and Warlock but think one after so March calendar is gonna be Man-Thing maybe?
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    He’s supposed to be next month I’m pretty sure.