**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you done with 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 exploration?

2»

Comments

• Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Yes
    Lvernon15 said:

Onmix said:

Those of you mentioning the abyss. You really hyped for it ? I’m afraid as hell

I’m hyped for some massive new content, but I’m terrified, especially considering the CHEST, what In lol contained 5 sig levels for a 4* contains a 5* 20 6* sig stone crystals 500k gold and a bunch of catalysts (otriux leak) if the scale up if the chests is that of the difficulty it’s going to be impossible without spending thousands
    That’s what I’m afraid of lol
    I don’t want to spend thousands even if the rewards are amazing. LOL was seriously frustrating when I did it.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Yes
    Yep. Ready for 6.4 and Abyss
    Onmix said:

Of course. Do I expect to finish it quickly? Of course not but it will be something else to work on while theres no story/variant content out
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes
    And everyone mentioning poor rewards for act 6, while yes so far they've been fairly underwhelming it will be the total Act rewards that everyone is going to want probably so I like to have all the previous chapters finished when the last is released.

Having to push through one last chapter is far better than. Having to go back and slog through 2 or 3 total
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Yes
    Everyone can say well don’t do it. Yes I

Yep. Ready for 6.4 and Abyss

Onmix said:

Of course. Do I expect to finish it quickly? Of course not but it will be something else to work on while theres no story/variant content out
    I can barely grind units fast enough to keep up with how quickly they are releasing content without abyss. I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep up with it.

And yes I agree that it’s better to go one at a time than having to go back and do 2/3 chapters in a row.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Onmix said:

Lvernon15 said:

Onmix said:

I’m hyped for some massive new content, but I’m terrified, especially considering the CHEST, what In lol contained 5 sig levels for a 4* contains a 5* 20 6* sig stone crystals 500k gold and a bunch of catalysts (otriux leak) if the scale up if the chests is that of the difficulty it’s going to be impossible without spending thousands
    That’s what I’m afraid of lol
    I don’t want to spend thousands even if the rewards are amazing. LOL was seriously frustrating when I did it.
    Yeah, in some ways I want to try and do it as fast as possible, but I know that if I waited a year or a few months when r3 6 stars are more common it’d be so much easier probably, I won’t wait as long as I did with lol though, by the time I finished that the rewards were pretty meh, even though it was done super cheaply with aegon
  • Options
    StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    No
    Did 6.1 and that's it, till I get r3 six stars, am not looking to touch 6.2, working on exploring variants, similar rewards, way less stress.
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Yes
    Stingerbk said:

Did 6.1 and that's it, till I get r3 six stars, am not looking to touch 6.2, working on exploring variants, similar rewards, way less stress.

6.2 completion isnt that bad exploringnhas been brutal at times
    6.1 explored 6.3 70 percent. 6.2 56 percent atm

Kinda bouncing around based on if aq and aw is up so I can plot gates in advance
  • Options
    No
    Nope. Initial completion on 6.3 as of last week. I’ve got about 50-60% of 6.1 explored and around 2 extra lines from 6.2 done but that’s it. Currently 6.2 will cost me more than it’s worth.

As I don’t spend, 90 energy lines is also a bit tedious but that’s a minor tbf
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    No
    Almost done with 6.2 only the champions left to 100 with I’m probably hav no rush to do he sucker