**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* rank 3

should I rank up korg or Hyperion

5* rank 3 27 votes

5 star rank 3 unduped korg (2 X tier 4 skill catalyst needed)
0%
5 star rank 3 unduped hyperion (1 X tier 4 cosmic catalyst needed)
100%
NifzSpeedbumpTerraGrueneMicJim0172Lvernon15Hammerbro_64DRTOMoosetiptronicCx8FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671GamecodeOneDead1CtuchikAdishvar_26Lucasjones_98Thicco_ModeOwl_0wlBonzodavid 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Is this even a question?
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    I heard korg was good for war defense and I like his unblockable unstoppable with crowd exitement
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Korg is good for defence, but NEVER rank for defence until you have all the offence you need
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    And for my first 5 star rank 4 which is best of korg Hyperion killmonger and gambit (just to be clear I only have 2/4 tier 2 alpha but I would like to have a lot of time to consider my options)
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    ill be honest with you, I have 5* hyperion rank 3 and 5* korg rank 4. I am the leader of my alliance so I had to take one for the team and rank up korg...then I got a dupe. He helped me become uncollected last week, he doesn't bleed, don't take much damage from specials, go unblockable and unstoppable so many times during the fight, rock thorns are great, purify debuffs (sometimes) I have enough to rank Hyp to r4 but I'm waiting for one of the 2019 champs, I read how to play w him all the time and I'm still not convinced, in AW I just use Hyp heavy attack and cpu fall for it everytime then sp3. If you need a top champ I said go for Hyp, Korg is my 2nd or 3rd best that I use against the heaviest hitters
  • Options
    ok thanks