**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lose Yourself to the Abyss!

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

Soon

Ron? Ron Swanson is that you?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Tomorrow is the big day.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I vaguely remember with the release of Labyrinth and the topic on the forum which belonged to it, kabam mods said there was a bet in the office on when Laybrinth would be fully cleared. Estimates were from 24 hours to several weeks, if I remember it correctly that is.
    I wonder if such a bet is going on right now at their office regarding the Abyss 🤔.

Labryinth got cleared in about 7 hours after the release by a 4 star Scarlet Witch so Kabam shut Labryinth down and added limber node. It originally didn't have Limber when it first opened up.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

I vaguely remember with the release of Labyrinth and the topic on the forum which belonged to it, kabam mods said there was a bet in the office on when Laybrinth would be fully cleared. Estimates were from 24 hours to several weeks, if I remember it correctly that is.
    I wonder if such a bet is going on right now at their office regarding the Abyss 🤔.

Labryinth got cleared in about 7 hours after the release by a 4 star Scarlet Witch so Kabam shut Labryinth down and added limber node. It originally didn't have Limber when it first opened up.
    I thought the node to counter SW was “dulled.” They also shut it down (a 2nd time?) due to a bug making boosts stack up too much.
    And by fully clearing I meant 100% exploration 😉

I thought the node to counter SW was “dulled.” They also shut it down (a 2nd time?) due to a bug making boosts stack up too much.
    And by fully clearing I meant 100% exploration 😉
    It was both. I forgot about dulled since they removed it eventually. Fully cleared was HQ Sean. I forgot how long it took him to do it. I was months though I believe.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Helloguyz said:

Having the original enrage mechanic copied and pasted on to the abyss would have been better then this idiotic “warfare charges” shenanigans

Just remove these mechanic. There’s no point in having them.

If Kabam is worried about people clearing the content with lower champs than designed for, then just gate it to 5/6*s or introduce a % Attack penalty based on difference of stars between the attacker and defender.
  • Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    edited January 2020
    I think Kabam should make compensation for the change in Road to the Labyrinth for those of us who did it and spent resources.

The proof is in the key that we obtained when we crossed it, and now, the new summoners or those who have not done so, will not be constrained to go through it to access the Labyrinth.
  • I vaguely remember with the release of Labyrinth and the topic on the forum which belonged to it, kabam mods said there was a bet in the office on when Laybrinth would be fully cleared. Estimates were from 24 hours to several weeks, if I remember it correctly that is.

seriously ?, I really didn't remember
    Kabam should honestly hire KT1 and make them apart of their development department for broader ideas. I will hold my judgement ultimately on the Abyss because the time is finally here. I'm going to play it just to get a feel for it but from what I've read it will be even worse than what we think. 240 is just not a lot of hits, it is even worse than 85k damage cap.

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

I think Kabam should make compensation for the change in Road to the Labyrinth for those of us who did it and spent resources.

The proof is in the key that we obtained when we crossed it, and now, the new summoners or those who have not done so, will not be constrained to go through it to access the Labyrinth.

Well now you have to be Uncollected; some may say it’s easier than RTTL, some may say it’s not. I’m not sure.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    ETA?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    36 minutes and counting till the Abyss opens.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    So tomorrow someone or possibly today will have completed AOL
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Seatin is doing quite well.. I think he’ll be first one to complete it
  • im using an android phone my game is updated to last version but i cant reach to new labirent how can i fix it :/
  • Lati840Lati840 Posts: 33
    Captiva22 said:

im using an android phone my game is updated to last version but i cant reach to new labirent how can i fix it :/

Even i can't see it as well. I have just reinstalled the game on my Android phone
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★
    Lati840 said:

Captiva22 said:

im using an android phone my game is updated to last version but i cant reach to new labirent how can i fix it :/

Even i can't see it as well. I have just reinstalled the game on my Android phone
    Need to be cavalier to even se it and lvl 40
    I've been watching a bunch of live streams and its a revive dump and the rewards aren't the best but it's not as bad as I thought. I think the health pools being so large makes it tough but if you came in with all R3 6 star champions it would cut the time by 30% at least. Once my Aegon is r3 sig 200 6 star I will do initial completion.