**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

everyone's map 7 MVP's... path clearing/boss killing

My ally is discussing putting together a BG for map 7 which has me interested in it... just looking for people's input on their map 7 mvp's

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Corvus
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Corvus, the king of AQ.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Really depends on the path/map but yeah, Corvus is awesome. Blade still legit. Clair and Thing are fantastic as well.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Completely path dependent as there are some very specific path requirements on certain paths.

The most used is easily corvus but there are quite a few paths he can't do as well. Champ selection also will depend on whether you run suicides or not.

My personal mvps since I run some specific paths and no suicides because of that are Sunspot and Nick Fury most weeks for pleasure to burn / disstrack and do you bleed. Then sometimes corvus for oscillate, Rulk for incinerate, Doom for shock and Hype for caustic temper.
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157

Completely path dependent as there are some very specific path requirements on certain paths.

The most used is easily corvus but there are quite a few paths he can't do as well. Champ selection also will depend on whether you run suicides or not.

My personal mvps since I run some specific paths and no suicides because of that are Sunspot and Nick Fury most weeks for pleasure to burn / disstrack and do you bleed. Then sometimes corvus for oscillate, Rulk for incinerate, Doom for shock and Hype for caustic temper.

Nice... thanks for the info!

Yeah I honestly don't even know any of paths/nodes on map 7. I'm a total noob when it comes to this so any and all that info is helpful.

Currently we run 6×5, and I bring rank 5 Corvus, GR and my rank 4 Blade.

From the little info I do know of map 7's nodes's and path specific champs, my Corvus, Venom, KM, Proxima and my 6* Sunspot would likely be on my team. It's probably going to be a crash test first run for alot of us, then we'd get more comfortable/knowledgeable about our paths and everyone's roster strengths.