**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHY PEOPLE MAY HAVE THE 240 HIT COUNT WRONG FOR ABYSS OF LEGENDS

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Patchie93 said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see 8 mil Hp on the easy fights. They've said they don't want people to be able to do this anytime soon

Also ghost you need them to attack into your phase the erratic AI after 120 hits will make the phase into sp2. Also only 85k if you aren't at a class disadvantage. 50k for fights you are which will exist most likely on every line at least 1 of each class + other nodes

Yea probably. I do expect 6-8M HP all around and not really easy/hard fight stuff, except maybe boss.
    You're basing all this off fights with Ghost. Not everyone has a 5/65 Ghost or can play her well. 1-2 revives for a Skilled Ghost player is what you should say. Don't generalize this as people are going to set their expectations to it and $1000 later they'll come after you.
    I can guarantee you, any person who attempts AOL will be using a 5/65 or 2/35 6*
    Yes, I never said it will be doable with any champ so I might have been talking to people who have ghost as their MVP, which might be 99% of people who have her.

Also, $1000 is 30k units which pretty much sounds ridiculous for just completion
    It's no where near ridiculous. An average person spent 2k units per lane if not more on LoL when it came out.