**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost appreciation post - Cavalier reached

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
I had pretty bad luck with my 5* pulls till 19
20th was corvus
and 25th was ghost
after that soon I duped ghost and put all my sig stones in her
I had quit mcoc for 4 months last year I was wishing a lot to get ghost so that the game would be a bit more interesting if I try to learn her skills
anyway when I came back i got her and then I just ranked her up straight to r4 even before I wold learn to play her
but I had to commit to her because I felt like this was the game's way of saying you wanted her now use her

and then I did learn to use her Not like at a pro level but I was decent can play against aggressive AI well passive AI is a massive pain

anyway reached act6 but didn't have her synergies as 5/6*
guess what opened my second 6* and got hood
and from a ggc last December got a 5* wasp (result of a 15k 5* shards pull)
Its like the game wanted me to use her in act6

and then today I just suddenly tried a bit of act6 and continued it
she carried me from quest 1 to quest 6 I am finally cavalier and this is all because of this amazing girl haha
I sometimes doubt my skills with her but without doubt If I had to rank up my first 5* to r5 it will be ghost she sooo deserves it

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

I had pretty bad luck with my 5* pulls till 19
    20th was corvus
    and 25th was ghost
    after that soon I duped ghost and put all my sig stones in her
    I had quit mcoc for 4 months last year I was wishing a lot to get ghost so that the game would be a bit more interesting if I try to learn her skills
    anyway when I came back i got her and then I just ranked her up straight to r4 even before I wold learn to play her
    but I had to commit to her because I felt like this was the game's way of saying you wanted her now use her

and then I did learn to use her Not like at a pro level but I was decent can play against aggressive AI well passive AI is a massive pain

anyway reached act6 but didn't have her synergies as 5/6*
    guess what opened my second 6* and got hood
    and from a ggc last December got a 5* wasp (result of a 15k 5* shards pull)
    Its like the game wanted me to use her in act6

and then today I just suddenly tried a bit of act6 and continued it
    she carried me from quest 1 to quest 6 I am finally cavalier and this is all because of this amazing girl haha
    I sometimes doubt my skills with her but without doubt If I had to rank up my first 5* to r5 it will be ghost she sooo deserves it

I've had her for a year now and she is a beast! Can player her almost perfectly. She carried me to Uncollected lol
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    I had Quake long before Ghost, Quake earned me cavalier. But since R5 and awakening Ghost, she's my bae, but i'll never forget my first love.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Don't understand posts like these

Just going to put a target on her back next time kabam decides to see what character needs nerfing

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Rulllor said:

Just going to put a target on her back next time kabam decides to see what character needs nerfing

Ghost has been around for a while and there have been plenty of posts and YouTube videos about how dang good she is. They're not going to suddenly nerf her because someone says "Hey, ghost is really great" because it's old news. They'll continue to release champs where she isn't as effective (those with more armor breaks like Vision Ark) to limit her power in the meta, but the days of 12.0 nerfs are behind us
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Never say never, just don't be shocked when her name pops up on the list.

She is a cheat code, able to clear contents with ease if you know how to use her
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Rulllor said:

Never say never, just don't be shocked when her name pops up on the list.

She is a cheat code, able to clear contents with ease if you know how to use her

Key word here is you need to have skills to know how to use her and use her properly. I’m calling it, Kabam will NEVEF nerf her. Why? Cos there are lotsa counters out there nowadays anyway.
  • MimicmenotMimicmenot Posts: 3
    I just opened a 5* Ghost today and I already had a 5* Hood! I also opened a 4* Claire Voyant! What a day!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Rulllor said:

Don't understand posts like these.

It is like some players think developers have "Nerf Fridays" or something where they have a quota of champs to nerf, and go searching through the game forums looking for ideas.

The developers could care less what the OP can do with Ghost. And on top of that the OP is celebrating achieving Cavalier, something people are doing with a very wide range of champs. I posted my progress in the 6.1 thread, listing all the champs I used during every section of 6.1. If Ghost is in trouble because of a forum post, at least she has to wait in line behind Blade and Void and Iceman and Hulk Ragnarok and a bunch of other champs I used to successfully complete 6.1. And I didn't even need any synergies to get it done.

The devs care about data, not anecdotes. You can't hide what you're doing with a champ from the devs, because the devs see the performance of the champs in the server data. So it is completely harmless to celebrate the performance of a champ, outside of the one exception of discussing exploits.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    i still cant seem to push myself to r2 my 6 star !! maybe coz she is unduped
    @Amazing_Demon05 i have an r4 sig 100 one too :)))) so maybe thats why
    LOL yeah... :)@Amazing_Demon05 im torn between r2 ghost or r2 duped sentinel .. even at r4 she her damage is high enough so .... not sure ill need r2 one ... real life problems LOL
    @Amazing_Demon05 i have total of four 6star r2s so i wanna be careful with my next one
    @Amazing_Demon05 yes coz a 5 star costs 1 tb5 less :) and still does substantial damage