**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

And my 4th 6* is...

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

I guess it makes a little sense my first 2 were Wasp and Sabretooth and my last 2 were Moonknight and Cyclops so I guess I'm even between good and bad no biggie I'll keep grinding.

Comments

• Options
    ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    Nick1109 said:

I guess it makes a little sense my first 2 were Wasp and Sabretooth and my last 2 were Moonknight and Cyclops so I guess I'm even between good and bad no biggie I'll keep grinding.

I also got my 4th 6* today and it was electro, first were, redhulk, hulkbuster and rhino
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Zverce said:

Nick1109 said:

I also got my 4th 6* today and it was electro, first were, redhulk, hulkbuster and rhino
    RH isn't to bad he has uses but F for your others.
  • Options
    You've been bless by Miike
  • Options
    ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    Nick1109 said:

Zverce said:

Nick1109 said:

RH isn't to bad he has uses but F for your others.
    Ye ye, RH has some use
  • Options
    dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    Got my 4th 6* today gamora first was juggs second was drax third was ultron