**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I think i found out who can solo Abyss!!??

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
She hulk. think about it a 65/65 she hulk can take care of unstoppable with heavies. sp2 power reduce and gains passive furies so after 240 hits you can start throwing heavies? personally i think everyone forgot about her cause its always about AEGON or GULLY2099

Comments

• Options
    not really. you can bait a special or heavy out and then punish with heavy
  • Options
    Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    o really u dont even know the bosses and nodes u will encounter, it;s enougt to have biohazard node and 80% of the champs are out of ecuation
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Well good luck evade he sp 2 and sp1 Also what we ikow so far is this collouer doesn’t hav a aar
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

Depends on champ. For example you can't punish imiw sps, and you need to block light attacks to force him using heavy. And even for champs who's sps you can punish, many of those you need to dex first, wich results in distance making opponent out of your heavy reach
    Even if there's a champ who can do it, they'll say it's a bug and "fix" him
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

So after 240 hits, you suggest to go full heavy only. It should work, but it's not viable and mind as well use someone else with more damage output
  • Options
    you hit into opponents block for 3 hits then immediatly block. 80% of the time they throw a heavy. thats how i bait out heavies
  • Options
    yes use someobe else who can ONLY DO 240 hit and not shehulk that can DO MORE hits.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I highly doubt her slow will stop unstoppable but even if it did would be hard to have 100% uptime against an unblockable champ
  • Options
    You do a heavy with her then you play around that @Markjv81 . heavy = not unstoppable then u can bait heavies to punish with heavies lile i mentioned above
  • Options
    SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80
    Too ghost boy long time no see
  • Options
    *yooo
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Good luck baiting a heavy when they’re unblockable
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

her slow debuff reduces unstoppable AAR by 100%. eventually Abyss defenders add 100% ability accuracy on top. I don't believe she's the counter you think she is.

would love to be wrong though...

So cap might work? At least in tier 3 in war he can nulli unstoppable champs and they have +75% AA on unstoppables
  • Options
    Well If you guys actually think this through , there aren't a enrage timer (its only when the 240 hits are reached and the charges expires) , so basicly it can be a long fight BUT doable fight with someone that can stop unstoppable (since we aren't sure if its a passive or a active , she hulk should work or spider gwen since they both stop Active and Passives , just no parries , intercepts etc , long but doable
  • Options
    And Hey @SubExtaByte , remind me again who you are xD i think i have forgotten , its been a while since i last were heavily active
  • Options

Well If you guys actually think this through , there aren't a enrage timer (its only when the 240 hits are reached and the charges expires) , so basicly it can be a long fight BUT doable fight with someone that can stop unstoppable (since we aren't sure if its a passive or a active , she hulk should work or spider gwen since they both stop Active and Passives , just no parries , intercepts etc , long but doable

You needto be able to evade their SP2 as well
  • Options
    Lets Make A list :) :
    Aegon (Maybe , Lots of Revives for Ramp up)
    Gully2099 (No)
    Star Lord (No)
    Night Monkey (Valid Option )
    Ghost (Very Good Option)
    She Hulk ( Good Option )
    Spider Gwen (Same As She Hulk)
    Tell me if i missed hard hitters that can do it
  • Options
    Spider gwen wont be able to counter unstoppable. She hulk can due to her ability to ignore on heavy attacks, but heavy spam after 240 hits isn't a viable strategy
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Stealth suit Spidey seems like the best option after 240 hits
  • Options

How will he be able to counter unstoppable at that point? The slow debuff wont work at that point
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

How will he be able to counter unstoppable at that point? The slow debuff wont work at that point
    Forgive me if I’m misinterpreting you here but slow does cancel all unstoppable effects. For example, I take the fight in AW with toggle unstoppable with buff boost with my stealth Spider-Man. Even if they proc the unstoppable, as long as you have slow on you can hit them like normal
  • Options

I think we're forgetting someone important here. The OG Beyond God - Archangel.

Think about it, there's no limber node in the Abyss, so you can heavy spam all the way.

If there is an opponent who can poison and bleed, Archangel can probably shut them down before reaching the 240 hit/parry count (since you'll only be spamming heavy attacks). He probably has the reach, I think he is going to be one the best options for the Abyss.

Thats true but if they have a local limber node you are **** 😅
  • Options
    Too ghost boy long time no see

And Hey @SubExtaByte , remind me again who you are xD i think i have forgotten , its been a while since i last were heavily active

I was cross shatter,remember?at the time you had five stars juggs as your top and shooting at uc
  • Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Squirrel girl with atleast sentinel synergy. Then a few others. Mainly because she can control her hit count. Then a few others to counter mutant champs ECT.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    My bet is any champ that does alot of dmg from heavys like Archangel or hype